Request for: Field attachment

Speaker

JF-Expert Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hi JF members,

I am a second year student at the university of Dar es salaam taking bachelor of science in computer science.

I would like to ask for your help,if any of you has a company (organization) or works in a company (organization) that involves the use of computers in a day to day activities get me attached to it for my practical training period.

The duration for the practical training is eight (8) weeks beginning on monday 25th July 2011.

The university will meet all the daily living expenses so there will be no any financial burden.

As a second year student,i can do the following:-

• Program design and coding using various programing languages
  • Website design and development
  • Design and development of both wired and wireless network applications
  • Install,configure,operate and maintain any type of computer-based software.
  • Troubleshoot and maintain both wired and wireless network operation
  • Analyze,design and setup of both wired and wireless network software
  • Troubleshoot and maintain computer hardware,peripherals and network devices.
  • Assemble and disassemble computer hardware and network devices.
  • work well with linux including shell scripting

It will be my pleasure to do my practical training in Dar es salaam.

Please let me know if i can be accommodated in your company and i will deliver my Official letter from the university for approval.

Thank you in advance.
Speaker

Still no msaada oh my

jitose tu kwenye maofisi. Ni shida kumsubiria mtu hapa jf akushike mkono.
Vaa vizuri, chukua barua yako ingia ofisi zote unazoona zitakufaa. Ukifika pale unakuwa mcheshi, unasmile, usiwe uso wa mbuzi. Jenga mazoea kwa muda mfupi na yule utakaemkuta, ukimuona yuko fresh waweza kumuomba contact ili kuulizia ilipofikia.
Kila la heri.

Kaka ni kawaida Humu Misaada ya Maana hutojibiwa na ni kwakuwa upo sirias, ila andika post ya Mashara uone utakavojibiwa Fasta!

But vuta subira!

jitose tu kwenye maofisi. Ni shida kumsubiria mtu hapa jf akushike mkono.
Vaa vizuri, chukua barua yako ingia ofisi zote unazoona zitakufaa. Ukifika pale unakuwa mcheshi, unasmile, usiwe uso wa mbuzi. Jenga mazoea kwa muda mfupi na yule utakaemkuta, ukimuona yuko fresh waweza kumuomba contact ili kuulizia ilipofikia.
Kila la heri.

Thanks Hus,nimepokea ushauri wako!
So far am moving on