Religion is bullshit - George Carlin

"Religion is an insult to human dignity.

With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

But for good people to do evil things that takes religion." --- Steven Weinberg

I'm sorry man! You have 2 problems. One, u are spiritualy blind. Second, u are in error because u do not know the scriptures or the power of God. It seems you just tried religion but were not concentrated in the real salvation. This why u know nothing in this, brother! There is something more than religion, salvation through the living WORD! Stay blessed.

Is God and religion the same thing? Can we confidently say today that we know everything about God, without leaning towhat our own religion (current one) tells us?

18181940conventionallogml2.jpg
.......Bullshit!

Hello MJM, you have touched me highly! Please can you email me this your beautiful msg? I want to learn more about this. U are blessed.

Kama kusema hakuna mungu kunaua mbona mchizi wangu Bluray alishawahi kumpa mungu ultimatum kwamba kama yupo amuue kwa radi mara moja? Na mchizi wangu anapeta tu, hata malaria hapati ?

Wakati maaskofu feki kibao wanakufa wakiwa vijana.

Acheni hizo.

Wazee Bluray, Pundit, Kiranga, Nyani Ngabu, Bob Mkandara, Msanii rudini ukumbini tafadhali

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it.

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.

And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you.

He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more.

Now, you talk about a good bullshit story. Holy Shit!
[SIZE=+1]But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things.

I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is f****d up.

[/SIZE]Wakuu hii video inachanganya sana kuhusu mambo ya religion what are your thoughts

Simply Devil Worshiper

Last edited by a moderator:

When it comes to bullshit, big-time, major league bullshit, you have to stand in awe of the all-time champion of false promises and exaggerated claims, religion. No contest. No contest. Religion. Religion easily has the greatest bullshit story ever told. Think about it.

Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man living in the sky who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.

And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time!
But He loves you.

He loves you, and He needs money! He always needs money! He's all-powerful, all-perfect, all-knowing, and all-wise, somehow just can't handle money! Religion takes in billions of dollars, they pay no taxes, and they always need a little more.

[SIZE=+1]But I want you to know something, this is sincere, I want you to know, when it comes to believing in God, I really tried. I really, really tried. I tried to believe that there is a God, who created each of us in His own image and likeness, loves us very much, and keeps a close eye on things.

I really tried to believe that, but I gotta tell you, the longer you live, the more you look around, the more you realize, something is f****d up.

[/SIZE]Wakuu hii video inachanganya sana kuhusu mambo ya religion what are your thoughts

Who on earth is George Carlin?:confused2::confused2::confused2::confused2:

But He loves you.

Well articulated!!

It shows people are commenting and discussing the concept they do dot know, what is Religion?, this must be the first question one has to ask before commenting!

Kama kusema hakuna mungu kunaua mbona mchizi wangu Bluray alishawahi kumpa mungu ultimatum kwamba kama yupo amuue kwa radi mara moja? Na mchizi wangu anapeta tu, hata malaria hapati ?

Wakati maaskofu feki kibao wanakufa wakiwa vijana.

Acheni hizo.

Same shyt aka bluray aka pundit

whos is george carlin anyways

ma drug addict wa kizungu wakitoa ujinga wao mnatuletea humu kwenye jamii intelligence

With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Good people ni nini?
Ni kitu gani kinamfanya mtu awe good?

Ukweli wa mambo ni kwamba hakuna anayejua uwepo au kutokuwepo kwa mungu. Pande zote mbili (au tatu) hazijanishawishi kuwa mungu yupo au hayupo.

Kwanini unataka ushawishiwe na mtu?

Kama atakuwa "amejua" uwepo au "kutokuwepo" kwa huyu Mungu anatakuwa ana milango mingapi ya ufahamu kukuzidi wewe?

Kwanini usitafute kujiridhisha wewe mwenyewe bila kushawishiwa?

What is the human dignity according to your dogma fallacy?

religion is the spiritual stupidity and mantel slavery some times we have to think beyond the bible and quran.