Reigia mtema was a great woman leader

mpendadezo

Jan 16, 2012
I am always deeply inspired and impressed with those young energetic and dedicated youth leaders and activists like the Late Regia Mtema.This is due to the fact that they are very few, Also It occurs in rare to see a lady with such disability engage in Political issues. I know some people like me didn't know her before until her death, i have been reading different sources about her profile. For sure she was one of strong women leaders with special charisma, caliber and talent.
Our nation has lost a great woman leader and activist in the moment when our country is starting to face political and economic challenges, the moment when we are moving toward democratic changes and experiences that will shape the integrity of our public leaders, She has disappeared like a great warrior in the middle of battle field. Her death will be a remarkable start and a turning line to our other rising young leaders in fighting against the challenges facing our nation. We will always remember her in our everyday prayers.
May the almighty God rest her soul in eternal peace.

Pole sana Mpendadezo hili ni pigo kubwa sana kwa watanzania wote lakini pia dada Regia ametuunganisha wengi wakati wa uhai wake na bado anaendelea kufanya hivyo hata wakati huu. Mfano mzuri ni wewe umeamua kujiunga JF jana kwa ajili ya kuelezea masikitiko yako juu ya pigo hili. Tunakukaribisha wanaJF na Pamoja tuendeleze yale yote aliyoyaanzisha mpendwa wetu Hon. Regia Mtema.

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom