Regina Mwalekwa hopeless kabisa

Mphamvu

JF-Expert Member
Jan 28, 2011
I remember her times back in Radio One, she had that beautiful voice (still has up to time) and she was master of her language.
Ever since she has moved to Clouds, she adapted that talking style of XXL and Zamaradis. To hell with that Kiswahili full of unnecesary words which ruins the flow of sentences. It has been a fashion these days, talking swagnifiently.
All the best Bi. Regina, but I promise you, you wont make it like back in those Wednesdays, when you was hosting country music programme in Radio One.
Mphamvu had to miss some classes just to hear your beautiful voice... Can we go back to those days mama?

I remember her times back
in Radio One, she had that beautiful voice (still has up to time) and
she was master of her language.
Ever since she has moved to Clouds, she adapted that talking style of
XXL and Zamaradis. To hell with that Kiswahili full of unnecesary words
which ruins the flow of sentences. It has been a fashion these days,
talking swagnifiently.
All the best Bi. Regina, but I promise you, you wont make it like back
in those Wednesdays, when you was hosting country music programme in
Radio One.
Mphamvu had to miss some classes just to hear your beautiful voice...
Can we go back to those days mama?

Ameacha kutangaza kwa ki ingereza?

hiyo redio ni kama kijiweni kwahiyo hata kama umeenda pale na ufaham unakutoka too much blablaa
I remember her times back in Radio One, she had that beautiful voice (still has up to time) and she was master of her language.
Ever since she has moved to Clouds, she adapted that talking style of XXL and Zamaradis. To hell with that Kiswahili full of unnecesary words which ruins the flow of sentences. It has been a fashion these days, talking swagnifiently.
All the best Bi. Regina, but I promise you, you wont make it like back in those Wednesdays, when you was hosting country music programme in Radio One.
Mphamvu had to miss some classes just to hear your beautiful voice... Can we go back to those days mama?

Unampa wewe kula??
Maisha yake unataka kumpangia pa kula??
Wewe mtu akikupangia pa kula utamwambia anakufuatilia maisha yako
Wewe je akuiteje?

Ukilewa sifa elewa utaishia kukosa sifa. Radio one na clouds wapi na wapi? Clouds naona kama sehemu ya wahuni wanaouza sura na kuficha ujuha na ukihiyo wao so to speak. Kweli huyu aliruka nkojo akakanyaga manonihiino!

Mtu kafuata maslahi, wewe unatakaje kwani?? Hivi mkoje wabongo lakin?? Clouds ni radio ya BURUDANI, hiyo ndo style yao. Wewe kinakuuma nini???

Ina maana na wewe watu wasikupe ushauri unapopotoka simply kwa kuwa anaekupa ushauri hakulishi?

Tatizo hapa ni kuwa hata kama mtu atakua ananyoosha sentence ya kiswahili lakini akishaingia kwenye hii radio atakuta wengi wanazungumzazungumza hivyo kama binadamu chance ya kubadilika inakuwa kubwa unless kama kuwe na ratio ya 60:40 hivyo ni rahisi kuleta mabadiliko lakini kwa ratio 1:100 ni ngumu kubadilisha.

kiukweli anaboa ila wakati mwingine kuna mazingira mtu inabidi aende na utaratibu wa sehemu husika ili aendelee kula maana wao wanasema WANAZUNGUMZA na si WANATANGAZA, jamaa kazi yao ni kutaja na kusifia majina ya watu maarufu ili wakitoka hapo kieleweke kwa bia na other issues

since she left R1 she has just become like her fellow workers at clouds radio, i used to admire her back in the days but now i cant even waste my time listening to her.to me she is just like any presenters at that radio, how low can someone go.i was hoping to see her working with big, prestigious and respectable media such as BBC, DSW just like flora nducha , charles hillary etc but she let down many of her admirers and listeners.

Ina maana na wewe watu wasikupe ushauri unapopotoka simply kwa kuwa anaekupa ushauri hakulishi?

Kwani do you think hakuomba ushauri alivyotoka radio one kwenda clouds

Au ulitaka aje akuombe wewe ushauri??

Jaribuni kuheshimu mawazo ya mtu wakuu so long as anafanya hivyo kwa maisha yake

Mtu kafuata maslahi, wewe unatakaje kwani?? Hivi mkoje wabongo lakin?? Clouds ni radio ya BURUDANI, hiyo ndo style yao. Wewe kinakuuma nini???

It might be their style in Cloud Media, but I do not expect in a program like Jicho la Tatu to hear that Mchomvu's voice saying 'Bhaaaaas'.
Halafu issue herein siyo kuhama, mbona Abdul Mohamed na Milard Ayo pia wamehama and no one is complaining. Issue on table is such a decent middle aged presenter turning into hooliganism of XXL'ers and their allies, it irritating kwa kweli.

Bora angerejea Radio Tumaini Alipokuzwa na Father Wake kuliko Mawingu Studio Pale wengi Wameathirika kuanzia Viongozi

kwa level aliyokuwa amefikia wakati yuko radio one, hivi sasa hakustahili kuwepo clouds!
clouds hakuna professionalism!

Mtoa hoja nakunga mkono kwa %100 mtangazaji huyu aliwika wakati yupo radio tumaini, radio one akawa powa zaidi uku clouds kafunikwa kabisa misemo yake na misamiati imepotea kabisaa

ninavyojua radio yenyewe sijui mawingu,au clauds niya hovyohovyo tu mtangazaji 1 anatangaza hata masaa sita,halafu sijui wanalala humo studio,mbona kila saa ni mapengo kibonde,na huyo hando tu radio hovyooooo

Back
Top Bottom