refreshing!

Resi

Aug 29, 2007
hi guyz,
two months ago i came across a blogsite: The Mikocheni Report and ever since, i feel like i have missed sumthin really good if i don't visit that blogsite at least once during the day. the writting is delightful, smart, educated, educational, humorous, funny, refreshing.....hey i am running out of superlatives here...but i can't praise the creator of the blog enough. i just wanna say to wanajamii, spend a few minutes there for your own good; by the way, there is a link to jamiiforums from the blog..i just am very amazed how i did not come across the blogsite sooner! it seems to have started in 2008!

Hey Resi:

Thank you very muchly :) You know how we bloggers live for this kinda recommendation. Aisee: jisikie huru kabisa kutoa maoni yako kwenya blogu- ninajibu maswali na comment zote. Bonge la High Five, and may your endeavors meet with success.

Cheers,

Ze Mikocheni Reporter.

hi guyz,
two months ago i came across a blogsite: The Mikocheni Report and ever since, i feel like i have missed sumthin really good if i don't visit that blogsite at least once during the day. the writting is delightful, smart, educated, educational, humorous, funny, refreshing.....hey i am running out of superlatives here...but i can't praise the creator of the blog enough. i just wanna say to wanajamii, spend a few minutes there for your own good; by the way, there is a link to jamiiforums from the blog..i just am very amazed how i did not come across the blogsite sooner! it seems to have started in 2008!

Back
Top Bottom