Reasons to why form four results are the way they are

tyadcodar

Aug 16, 2011
I was born to save the society that's why i a m a teacher by professional it doesn't mean that i do not have criteria to be employed for the other occupation and actually this is the special duty all prophets did, according to islamic religion belief i'm doing sunna. may god bless teachers all over the world for the gigantic job they are doing. there are alot of factors that influences this mass failures Tanzania experiencing today including unsatisfactory salary to teachers, poor residential to most of teachers, transitional period from content based to competence based approach which is well organised at the level of ministry but paralysed at regional level by the REO'S, politics, discipline, deficiency of t/l facilities especially in science subjects, poor parents and teachers relationship, poverty that lead to 75% of students do not get something to break at school, absence of electricity that hinder modern teaching/ learning process, truancy, outdated curriculum materials, low passmark from standard seven to form one, removal of form two exams, unqualified teachers, teacher /students ratio with respect to number of classes and many more reasons but these are few to mention. please don't miss the detailed explaination of each reason in the next episode. thanks in advance..........

Back
Top Bottom