Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

No player registered more assists from sub appearances in La Liga this season than Lucas Vázquez (4). [WhoScored]

CjzZM5PUYAAUTOy.jpg:large

Real Madrid have chosen Robert Lewandowski as the player to reinforce Real Madrid's attack. Negotiations could last the whole summer.

Newly arrived Carlo Ancelotti won't make it easy, but Bayern Munich have already labeled Higuain and Bacca as possible replacements. [AS]

Here are the 10 most famous athletes in the world, according to ESPN:

10. Rafael Nadal
9. James Rodriguez
8. Virat Kohli
7. Tiger Woods
6. Kevin Durant
5. Roger Federer
4. Neymar
3. Lionel Messi
2. LeBron James
1. Cristiano Ronaldo

Rumours as reported by COPE:

- Real Madrid are looking for a defensive midfielder who can fulfill the same functions Casemiro does.

- Real Madrid haven't forgotten about De Gea. They have a morale obligation with him and will try to sign him once again this summer.

- Real Madrid don't want to buy anyone in defense. They've labeled their defenders are untouchables.

- Real Madrid do not want to sell James Rodriguez. If he wants to leave, the offer will have to be of €80m or more.

- Cristiano Ronaldo's contract extension is prepared for August. The Portuguese will remain at Real Madrid.

- Neither Real Madrid nor Zidane want Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba. They're looking for more defensive options.

- Neymar has been offered to Real Madrid. €192m for the transfer and a €30m salary, which is what PSG is offering.

- Real Madrid will exercise Alvaro Morata's buy-back clause and will attempt to sell him for €70m.

AS Roma will make a move for Real Madrid winger Lucas Vázquez in the summer transfer window. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Cj0iSZwUoAANoNb.jpg:large

Zinedine Zidane was in Turin for the inauguration of the #Z5 football center. He spoke about Real Madrid.

Zinedine Zidane: "Isco? He's staying. He's already expressed his desire to stay."

- "Morata? Alvaro has done very good job at Juventus, He matured a lot but I still do not know what will happen."

- "One day I would love to coach the France national team. Training the Juventus? You never know."

- "Pogba ? Who would not like to train him, He's a great player. But he's a Juve player."

- "How do you see Juventus at the Champions League? I think it will be better if Real Madrid wins it again." [via @romeoagresti]

Cj3jGHIWEAAveof.jpg:large

Karim Benzema gave a very controversial interview to Diario MARCA about him missing the #EURO2016.

Karim Benzema: "The Champions League? I'm very proud. It was a tough season. Florentino has always backed me, so have Zidane and the fans."
- "Next season? I want to score more goals and play more. I play in the best team in the world. I want to keep winning titles."
- "Of course I will follow the #EURO2016, because I like football and the tournament. I would've liked to play for my country."
- "My toughest moment? In football, yes. I missed the World Cup, but the Euro is at home so it's tougher."
- "Knowing I wouldn't play in the Euro was tough. I was part of the team. It's tough, but I have to accept it and move on.
- "Luckily, Real Madrid have been by my side through out the entire situation. Also, winning the #UCL has made things easier."
- "Of course I'll return to France. In life you cannot hold grudges. You have to learn from your mistakes and reflect."
- "Deschamps racist? No, I don't think so, but he stooped to the pressure of the racist class in France."
- "I don't have a problem with anyone. The press tries to sell stories saying I cause problems, but that is false."
- "Valbuena hasn't been completely honest. I've tried to help him, nothing else. Things turned against me, but that's life."
- "It's great news that Cristiano wants to retire here. He always wants to win. Where will he go if Madrid is the best club?"
- "I'd love to retire at Real Madrid. It's the best club, with the best fans, players and stadium. I'd never leave for money." [MARCA]

Cj4VKGUWEAAyHuc.jpg:large

- Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has said he wants to join Real Madrid according to Bernabéu Digital director Jorge Calabres.

- Zinedine Zidane has specifically asked the club to sign 23-year old Paul Pogba.

- If Real Madrid was to sign Paul Pogba, he'd play in the position of either Toni Kroos, or Luka Modrić. [Jugones]

Roberto Carlos & Seedorf presenting the Corazon Classic Match.

Seedorf: "We are traveling around the world and playing games to help those who need it the most. We are always available to help others".
Roberto Carlos: "We have a commitment on 5th of June in the Corazón Classic Match. For the homeless people. We'll see you there".

The Santiago Bernabéu will host the Match 2016 this Sunday at 18:00 CET. Real Madrid veterans against Ajax veterans.
The game will serve to hold tribute to the legendary Ajax and Barcelona player Johan Cruyff, who passed away on March 24, 2016. #RIP

Real Madrid legends include: Raúl González, Fernando Hierro, Roberto Carlos, Guti, and Santiago Solari, among others. [MARCA]

Cj5xgHzUkAAbR1B.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom