Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

La Undecima is now in display and is now part of the Santiago Bernabéu tour for the fans to visit. [RealMadrid]

CjyGD8tUoAAt48s.jpg:large

Each Real Madrid player will receive €800,000 and an Audi automobile as a bonus for winning the Champions League.

The original sum was €600,000 but after the 2-0 loss to Wolfsburg, Florentino promised an extra €200,000 & an Audi if they got through.

Players, staff, and everyone else included, the total bonus Real Madrid will give it's first-team employees is of €22 million. [AS]

Real Madrid are interested in David Alaba, and have offered €50m, but Bayern Munich aren't willing to negotiate for less than €80m. [AS]

After five great months in charge of Real Madrid, just days after the final, Zidane is already preparing this summer's pre-season.#MARCA

Each Real Madrid player will receive €800,000 and an Audi automobile as a bonus for winning the Champions League.

The original sum was €600,000 but after the 2-0 loss to Wolfsburg, Florentino promised an extra €200,000 & an Audi if they got through.

Players, staff, and everyone else included, the total bonus Real Madrid will give it's first-team employees is of €22 million. [AS]

Ndo maana Barca wanaumia yaani kidogo tu hela zote hizo aiseeee kweli timu tajiri dunaini

Excited for next season. Zidane will have an actual pre-season, time to develop the squad, & new players to increase depth. Exciting times.This season was only the beginning, we will only improve.

Real Madrid will face Sevilla for the European Supercup on August 9. The match will be played in the Lerkendal Stadion, in Norway. [MARCA]

93085081-general-view-of-the-lerkendal-stadion-taken-gettyimages.jpg

Alaba wants to play on the DM position. He don't like playing on the LB or CB, he could move to Real Madrid, but Bayern have rejected a 50m€ offer. [AS]

Real Madrid President Florentino Perez gave an interview to Diario MARCA. #HalaMadrid

Florentino Perez: "Winning La Undecima is great satisfaction. The European Cup is in Real Madrid's DNA."
- "Our legends like Santiago Bernabéu, Alfredo Di Stefano, and Paco Gento have taught us about the prestige of the #UCL."
- "We're already thinking about La Duodecima. Our fans are very passionate and demanding. This motivates the players a lot."
- "We have played a good league. It's not normal to lose a league with 91, 94, or 92 points. It deserves special analysis."
- "Zidane symbolizes the values of Real Madrid. Respect, humility, and talent. He's a very serious person in his job."
- "When I appointed Zidane on January he told me that he was ready, to be calm, that the team would win a trophy."
- "Zidane was my main objective as a player. I arrived and tried to sign him. He's changed Real Madrid's recent history."
- "The team's union is tremendous. Zidane has united them. He's synced the players with the fans. It's all thanks to him."
- "Casemiro has been a surprise to many, but I had no doubts. He has the conditions that will make him one of the greats."
- "Every player in Real Madrid is untransferable because of their high clause [laughs]. Most players who leave regret it."
- "Gareth Bale has played a spectacular season. He's been compromised and has played phenomenally in the last league games."
- "Real Madrid is eternal. It's the world's club. My duty is to maintain this legend, and that's what I've done so far."

Cjy77ycWgAA0qgV.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom