Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

Real Madrid 6 players for the Ballon D'Or nominees: Ronaldo, Bale, Kroos, Modric, Pepe, Ramos

CvjCzJXWYAA1fqW.jpg:large

Confirmed by Zidane: Casilla is the goalkeeper of the CdR Coentrao & Mariano called for tomorrow's match.

Keylor Navas, Marcelo, Bale, Ronaldo and Benzema out of Real Madrid's list to face Cultural Leonesa tomorrow. All rested.

The divison B team Cultural Leonesa we are facing tomorrow are currently on top of the table having won 8 games and drawing only 2. Unbeaten.

Real Madrid has expressed their interest in holding a UFC event at the Santiago Bernabeu, with McGregor as the headline fight.

A spokesperson for Real Madrid said "we would be glad if we could host a UFC event, our stadium can hold more than 80.000 fans.”

Furthermore, Real confirmed that the “event has to be hosted from May to July” . [Newstalk]

14591573_1352548871436536_6945020569633637139_n.jpg

Llamazares [Leonesa director]: "Our goal is winning the league because, honestly, playing Real Madrid means we've already won the Copa."

"On a sporting level, we know Real Madrid are far, far superior to us. But they wont beat us for attitude, excitement, and enthusiasm."

"The Real Madrid match will gave us a chance to become known, in terms of advertisement."

"On an emotional level, it's amazing that our fans will watch Real Madrid, the European champions."

14732405_1352569768101113_4759844720347281673_n.jpg

Zidane's Pre-Match Presser:

-"We are really looking forward to the cup. We know the importance of this competition and we want to do our utmost to win it."

-"I don’t think we’ll change the system much, but there will be rotations. We have almost everyone available.."

-"Coentrão will be in the squad because he has recovered. Casilla will play tomorrow. The idea is that he’ll play in the Cup, but I cannot say what will happen in the future."

The BBC
"It's not a matter of people being untouchable. You always ask the same. I have three phenomenal players, who are very important for the team.There will always be players who play more than others, of course."

Mariano
"We will see what happens in December. Mariano is with us and I am happy with what he does. Tomorrow he will be in the squad".

Cristiano and Morata’s goal against Athletic
"We only think about what we have to do and we play. We cannot control or comment on what goes off outside. There are so many things that they say so it’s better to let it go and focus on what we have to do on the field".

"I have not spoken with Cristiano about anything in particular. I prefer that he always scores two or three goals a game but I'm not worried.He's getting the chances and he’ll score soon."

Whistling Cristiano
"The Bernabéu is special and we know it. Cristiano knows it and he is used to it. The important thing is to continue with our work and we know the importance of our fans".

Situation of those who’re playing less
"Every day we see them lively, not only playing, but also training. Players train and play first for themselves because they like what they do, whether they play or not. I played here and now I’m finished. It is a short time and you have to enjoy it. The players are in this great club and have to enjoy it".

Casemiro
"He’s had some tests and he’s not ready. He is still in the recovery process. We are lucky and hope he will get better every day. He is confident but not recovered yet".

Penalties for
"They blow for penalties if they have to blow. So far it has not happened, so it’s not a problem".

Cup format
"The format is how it is and I am not going to change anything. I’m focussed on tomorrow's game, on trying to play well and win".

_1rm8078_h.jpg

Sources close to Real Madrid claim that Casemiro will be back to 100% and ready for the Atletico Madrid match on November 19th.

Hradecky (Frankfurt's GK): "Vallejo is our best player right now. He makes my work much more simple."

14859649_1352756798082410_7123379349346436570_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom