Real Madrid (‎Los Blancos) | Special Thread

OFFICIAL VOTING RESULTS:

1)Cristiano Ronaldo (40 votes)
2)Griezmann (8 votes)
3)Gareth Bale (7 votes)

14141519_1297879813570109_8545938391567391096_n.jpg

Zidane says Isco is injured (ankle). Will be out of the squad for tomorrow' game.

Modric/Kroos/James midfield needed tomorrow, Is Casemiro really needed in this game at Bernabeu? No.

Benzema, Coentrao and Isco injured, Cristiano probably too short to make the squad, will be fit for the Osasuna game. #Update

Rennes chief Mikael Silvestre admits a deal for Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard is off.

Rennes have been in talks with Real about a loan move for the Norway international.

But Silvestre says FIFA has scuppered the deal.

"Yes it is difficult. Martin will not join us this summer, given his age he is still a minor."

"Real Madrid did not want to take risks because he is still under age. He will not come to Rennes."

"He is a player that we will follow, we will see in the future."

14079486_312923375728403_243835180720005_n.jpg

Zinedine Zidane appeared in front of the media to discuss the clash against Celta:

“It's the first home game and we want to play as well as we can”

“The fans will come to the ground and it's great for us to see a full stadium”

“We've got another tough opponent who play some good football, but our plan is the same as ever.

“James is a Madrid player. My answers might seem as though I want James to go, but he's a great player, he's here and he's got a contract"

“Morata is doing what I ask of him. If he can get a goal tomorrow, perfect.

"I'm happy with the work Morata is doing, he looks good physically and he's in good form."

“Anything can happen until the 31st. Nobody is coming in, that's certain, but it's possible some may leave.

There's good depth, the season will be tough and we're going to need all of our players”.

I want to be clear, every player is important and it's no surprise that they're all here

Pique's comment?
“I'm not going to get involved. He can think whatever he likes, we won the Champions League and everyone can have an opinion"

"Marcelo is Marcelo, he's unique and he's very good. I'm really glad that Brazil called him up"

"Isco got some discomfort in his ankle. He left training and won't play tomorrow."

“Varane didn't want to go anywhere, even though some big offers came in for him." #HalaMadrid

Satellite

James Rodriguez situation that is bugging all the fans, everyone wants to know what is going on inside the dressing room.
We all are aware that James wasn't a part of Madrid's first two official games. This isn't because Zidane has got a feud with James or anything but because our team roster is beyond good. Zidane himself said that he gets a headache when he has to select starting 11 and we all know that a lot of players are playing better at James at this point.

Zidane has mentioned that no one will leave. Selling James would be a risk as the transfer ban is coming. Losing a player means losing a backup plan. We have played just 2 games, the season is long. Anything can happen. It depends on situations like injuries, suspension. Casemiro impressed Zidane when James was injured and anything can happen like that in the season. The season is very long and everyone will get a chance, One thing we can be sure of is that if James impresses Zidane with his performance, he won't leave James on the bench.

One thing to notice here is that James missed half of his games due to injuries last season, When Zidane arrived he had just come back from an injury, a player needs time to get back in form, even The Cristiano Ronaldo takes time to come back in form after injury. In that time Casemiro impressed Zidane and James had to sit on the bench.
Also, James's situation is getting hype because he is a superstar and it's obvious. Media links a player like James with clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal just to sell their newspapers, a situation like James is like honey to bees for media, Isco's situation is same and he isn't the first choice since he came but he has played 150 games for Madrid. James too has personally shown his desire that he will accept his role and will fight for his place in starting XI.

So one thing we fans need to do is to sit back and believe in Zizou as he'll do the right thing, We have a coach with a plan in his mind and that plan helped us win UCL, trust him. As the season passes this all thing win pan out in the right direction. #HalaMadrid [Credits to: RMPS]

promo279656654

Hii ni competition mkuu. Nafikiri tutasonga mbele kama kawaida yetu, lakini kumbuka lineup ya Borussia Dortmund ya mwaka huu ilivyokaa inatisha.
Hawa wajamaa ninawasoma Mkuu, wabishi kinoma, safari hi ninajua wana team nzuri sana na sisi pia tupo vizuri, ninategemea kuwa hawatatusumbua kihivyo kama kipindi cha Jose. So sina wasi wasi sana.