Elections 2010 Read this for yourself ...

[h=2]Topic: Africa - the most violent and lazy continent on earth.
GsNJNwuI-UM.gif
[/h]
  • UlIqmHJn-SK.gif
  • [h=6]Aswan
    i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Africans generally seem to display violence as a resort more often than others.

Before you argue - yes, i know other cultures can be violent too, what i'm saying is that all over africa there are horror stories you won't find on the same scale and with the same frequency. Africans embrace violence faster than others. A culture like India, for instance, has more poverty than South Africa and a shared history of colonialism yet you won't find the same level of extreme violence (rape, torture, murder).

And Indians also have a culture of discipline and hard work - look at all the succesful Indian industries (IT, steel etcd). What has Africa done? African people need to take a long look at themselves and stop blaming others or playing the race card.

There are unflattering realities about African culture that people need to own up to.[/h]

• It takes a nicompoop to believe this horse shit!

in south africa also u wuldn't find the same level of segregation and discrimination as in india........ d u knw kua india wame'officialize classes and social strata? google uone..... Africans have their problems (like any other races) but they are not as inhuman as indians o whites are! trust me...................................

[h=2][/h]

Aswan

• i'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Africans generally seem to display violence as a resort more often than others.

Before you argue - yes, i know other cultures can be violent too, what i'm saying is that all over africa there are horror stories you won't find on the same scale and with the same frequency. Africans embrace violence faster than others. A culture like India, for instance, has more poverty than South Africa and a shared history of colonialism yet you won't find the same level of extreme violence (rape, torture, murder).

And Indians also have a culture of discipline and hard work - look at all the succesful Indian industries (IT, steel etcd). What has Africa done? African people need to take a long look at themselves and stop blaming others or playing the race card.

There are unflattering realities about African culture that people need to own up to.[/h]It takes a nicompoop to believe this horse shit!

Aswan is one of those of egomaniacs who believe and rely on in
everything they see/hear and read (Unfortunately ni kweli..)
But truth remains kua the foreign media wako more interested in
na vitu vibaya tu vitokeavyo... Vizuri not interested at All!!

Back
Top Bottom