Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

RE: Illuminati, Masonry, & the U.S.A

Discussion in 'Jamii Intelligence' started by KakaKiiza, May 31, 2012.

1. KakaKiiza

KakaKiiza JF-Expert Member

May 31, 2012
    Dear Friends,

Hi...It is still me, Edward Courtney Copeland-Gainer of the Israel Defense Ministry (IDM).
    I title this short lecture, "The Illuminati, Masonry, & the U.S.A."

My purpose is to show the world that The United States of America was established as a Godly Nation, and founded on Godly principles, but it has been taken over and poisoned by my people--the blacks and coloreds. The Illuminati is as old as this country. It is stuff of legend, folklore, and conspiracy. The organization was founded exactly two (2) months before the U.S.A. -- On May 4, 1776 the first membership was announced and founded by head Adam Waupt(?). Its' purpose has been highly shrouded in mystery ever since its' inception. Let me tell you the main function of the Illuminati, world bank, Freemasonry, and every other secret white group...it is to restrict lawlessness and establish righteousness. Do you realize that the Illuminati was established exactly two (2) months before our Declaration of Independence was signed ??? The Declaration was signed July 4, 1776 --the Illuminati was established exactly two months earlier on May 4, 1776 in Germany moving quickly to the U.S.A. and established in Germany with the U.S.A. in mind at get go.

Again, the main function of Freemasonry, The Illuminati, Rosicruscians, Knights Templars, KKK, e.t.c...was to allow the colored/black man of sin to rise and show himself. It was a trap-that's all it was. The founders of America knew that they would never live on this plane to see dark black evil arrested and incarcerated, but they knew and were hoping their great grandchildren would get the job done. Let me give you one illustration that will clear this all up...King James...Have you ever heard of King James who oversaw the reprinting of God's Holy word in English??? We call it the King James version Bible. Now, King James was NOT a racist. He brought my people over--the niggers--for two reasons... One, he was looking for a good seed from a black bloodline, and two, he was looking for a demon seed from a black bloodline. He taught the coloreds to read using the King James Version Bible. His whole point was more Illuminati than the current Illuminati !!! and that was 1611. James the King knew that the two children were going to be black and were going to be born soon...so, they established America with the HELP-HELP-HELP of Britian and seeded various tribes of blacks and coloreds over here waiting for the children to be born.

They may have found the God-seed--the good seed...I think they are now waiting for the black demon seed to surface. It was a sting operation. Just like an undercover police officer lives his whole life as a lie-- for truth's sake...that's just like the founding of the United States of America, Freemasonry, the Illuminati, KKK, and all other white run secret groups...END OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES !!!
    The only conspiracy theory involved in any white European secret society is that it was called a "SECRET SOCIETY" !!! SECRET !!! You get that...it is a secret that's why secret is in the name...Secrets usually exist for someone's benefit...in this case the beneficiary of the white run secret societies is the white Americans and the whole white and white loving world...including coloreds !!!
    I am a dark skinned black man myself, and I have never hurt anybody, but I have basically gotten away with financial "murder" thru fifty (50) years of white collar thievery, altering receipts, unauthorized use of debit and credit cards, e.t.c... I went legitimate long time ago as stated in my e-mail called, "I Have Judged Myself."
    If I can be saved and forgiven then their is no excuse for anybody of color, and really no excuse for any white person not to partake of the benefit of Jesus Christ's cross and resurrection 2,000 years ago in 33a.d. The Blood of Jesus cleanses from all sins...Now, it is NOT an invitation or license to sin knowing that you can be forgiven in the spirit world, but it is an invitation to all who are tired...tired of running, fighting fears and your conscience, fighting guilt, just waiting for death...That is NO way to live--just waiting to die. So, that is one reason my document will be released in 2014 called, "The X-Research Project." Released to the Israeli secret service called Mossad, then to all white American and European police officers and military...It will include (my titled section) "The Psychology of the Human Psyche"--I named it that and will unravel the triune being of man and how it works, the Psychology of poker as applied to warfare and law enforcement...and the psychology of poker as applied to everyday life. I am also including a section called, "The Ten Commandments of Poker," and "Poker, White Girls, and God"...
    I also have been investigating and dabbling with atoms and quantum physics and will give a complete treatise of my findings. As well as the full revealing of, "The Science of Words", and more...
    I have approached two(2) publishers regarding requirements of first time publishings... The two(2) publishing houses are Llewellyn Worldwide in Minnesota, and www.createspace.com who currently release books electronically and thru Amazon.com --
    Just the knowing that the shadow government is good and has you white kids' best interest at heart and always did even at conception--their's and yours-- should not only relieve you and give you joy, but should renew a loyal passion in your soul to see America succeed and overcome the current black inspired bondage it has been experiencing now for decades...and with God's help I believe you white kids will succeed and have it better that your parents and grandparents...
    That is all, just a short note on the real purpose of white run secret societies in Europe and America...Maybe I could write a book like Dan Brown (Davinci Code), and create a whole new genre of spy-- or maybe create a new field of intelligence for military and law officers...non-fiction...One true example, the spirit of white girls told me two(2) years ago that the next law enforcement nightmare regarding drugs and drug addiction will not be drugs at all--but will be the buying and selling to ingest of nanochips and nanotechnology merging with the user's nervous system booting up and boosting the user to never before experienced highs, strengths, knowledge, and power...It must be regulated...It's coming !!! White girls told me that it was coming...I know they like to lie but I believe it at least...
    Well, that is all...end of conspiracy theories that usually scare people.
    My israeldefenseministry@live.com account is back up and running, being unblocked by the Microsoft Windows LIVE division of abuse and propriety(I call it that).
    Until next time remember, Life is Good--Live Life--Just DO IT!!!
    Sincerely yours,
    Edward Courtney Copeland-Gainer

israeldefenseministry@live.com (and),

Indianapolis, IN--U.S.A.
    May 30, 2012

P.S. Hope you enjoyed the race Sunday (500)-- Included below is
    a five month old e-mail called, "Good Detective Work." --ENJOY--
    Love & Shalom,
  2. Mamndenyi

Mamndenyi JF-Expert Member

May 31, 2012
    Nitarudi baadae,
    najua wakalimani watakuwa wameshapita hapa.
  3. The Don

The Don JF-Expert Member

May 31, 2012
    Kumbe ndo hivo?
  4. Eiyer

Eiyer JF-Expert Member

Jun 1, 2012
    U.S.A haijachukuliwa na illuminati,imeanzishwa nao,as well as vatcan.Kuna tofauti kati ya kupora kitu na kuanzisha!
  5. leroy

leroy JF-Expert Member

Jun 1, 2012
    I Love Mason, I Love Illuminati. In Hoc Signo Vinces-in this [sign] you will conquer...Karibuni Jamani.