Ray C ampokea Yesu na kubatizwa

Kama utawala wa shetani ni kukubali andiko la biblia na kukubali ukweli!
Basi sioni kama kuna ubaya wowote kuufuata!
Haleluyah!
Shetani kaandika Koran, I mean kaweka ayat zake kwenye Koran yenu. Zaidi ya hapo, Shetani alisilimu na kuwa Muislam.

Shaitan was the first to sworn the oath of allegiance from Abu Bakr in the mosque and Shaitan became a muslim. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 30)

We ndio matembele kweli kweli!
Aliyekwambia kuwa asiye mpokea yesu anaumwa ni nani?!
Pia unasema atakuwa huru! Kwani nani umeskia bado ni mtumwa!
Au ni zile ngonjera mnazoimba ndio zinakufanya ujione uko huru kuliko wengine!
Hebu weka sawa maneno yako! Manake mi nashindwa kuelewa hii misamiati yako.

Here are a few Verses from the diabolic Quran stating that everyone is a slave of Allah. There are many more similar Verses.

"There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a SLAVE." [19:95] Surah Maryam

"And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our SLAVE (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful." [2:23] Surah Al-Baqra

"The Messiah will never scorn to be a SLAVE unto Allah, nor will the favoured angels. Whoso scorneth His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him;" [4:172] Surah An-Nissa.

Allah is a SLAVE Keeper, in contrast, Jesus redeems people from Allahic SLAVERY.

Shetani kaandika Koran, I mean kaweka ayat zake kwenye Koran yenu. Zaidi ya hapo, Shetani alisilimu na kuwa Muislam.

Shaitan was the first to sworn the oath of allegiance from Abu Bakr in the mosque and Shaitan became a muslim. (Israr-e-Muhammad, Page No. 30)

I dont know what kind of book you get your quotes from!!
We dont know what (israr-e-muhamad) came from!!
It could be from jehova witness! !

I found something interest here from bible! Just for you!!

12. Deut. 25:11
When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

Sasa kaa mbali kabla hujakatwa mkono!

Teh teh teh teh!

Here are a few Verses from the diabolic Quran stating that everyone is a slave of Allah. There are many more similar Verses.

"There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a SLAVE." [19:95] Surah Maryam

"And if ye are in doubt concerning that which We reveal unto Our SLAVE (Muhammad), then produce a surah of the like thereof, and call your witness beside Allah if ye are truthful." [2:23] Surah Al-Baqra

"The Messiah will never scorn to be a SLAVE unto Allah, nor will the favoured angels. Whoso scorneth His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him;" [4:172] Surah An-Nissa.

Allah is a SLAVE Keeper, in contrast, Jesus redeems people from Allahic SLAVERY.

Lets ask our mercy god of bible about slavery, shall we? !

Bible says:-

----However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you.-
You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land.-
You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance.-
You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way.--(Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

ALSO!

--- The following passage describes the sickening practice of sex slavery in the bible!

How can anyone think it is moral to sell your own daughter as a sex slave?----

-When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are.-
If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again.-
But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her.- And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter.

- If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife.-

If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment.- (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)-

So my friend M Mkwawa next time before you try to make muslims look bad!
Read your own book first!.

And yes! I am a slave of ALLAH just like Jesus!
Whether you like it or not! He was sent by ALLAH too

Last edited by a moderator:

So my friend M Mkwawa next time before you try to make muslims look bad!
Read your own book first!.

And yes! I am a slave of ALLAH
Whether you like it or not! He was sent by ALLAH too

No doubt he met with An Angel whose descriptions he gives as the discription of Lucifer in Ezekiel 28:13
Mohammad Called him the peacock full of all precious stones and gems; as we know who this could be?. Only lucifer the satan.

Gabriel visited many of the Biblical characters but none of them was afraid or demon possessed. Because Gabriel brings good news and peace not fear. How can a prophet be afraid of the Holy angels of God. we see in the Bible Jesus is always kicking the demons out of people. Not only Our Lord Jesus the Messaiah cast out the demons but He said,"I give power unto you to cast out demons in my name, they will never harm you; but mohammad counted himself a prophet but he was possessed by demons. If you don't believe me read the following.

The angel that Mohammad was supposed to have met in the cave while meditating and who brought down the Quraan for recitation. In the first encounter, Aisha his favorite wife related that when Mohammad did not recite, Gabriel caught him(forcefully and pressed him so hard that he could not bear it any more, and this was repeated three times. Gabriel left Mohammad terribly shaken. Mohammad feared that something might have happened to him, he returned and asked Khadija his older wife to cover him until his fear was gone. Mohammad thought that the spirit was Jinn( demon)Al Bukhari 1-3

End Time Beast Ministry - Mohammad Was Possessed By Lucifer The Satan

According to Christian tradition, God is all good, while Satan is all evil. Therefore, you would think that their actions in the Bible reflect this as well. However, take a look at this death toll tally sheet below, taken off an interesting website which tallies up the murders and atrocities by God vs. Satan. The results are shocking and seem totally contradictory to the traditional stereotype! (The murders where the number killed is mentioned in the Bible are listed by count, and the murders where the number killed is not given are listed with a "?" question mark.)

Killed by God

? -- Drowned everyone in the whole world except for Noah and his family (Genesis 7)
1 -- Saltified Lot's wife (Genesis 19:26)
? -- Burned all of the people of Sodom and Gomorrah (except for "good" Lot who offered his virgin daughters to a mob of men and then slept with both of them himself later)
1 -- Slew Er, Judah's firstborn son (Genesis 38:7)
1 -- Killed Er's brother, Onan because he spilled semen on the ground so as not to conceive offspring for his brother's wife whom he was forced to marry (Genesis 38:9-10)
? -- The firstborn in all of Egypt (Exodus 12:29)
? -- Drowned the pharoah and all of his gang in the Red Sea (Exodus 14:26-28)
2 -- Nadab and Abihu for making a fire
? -- Burned some Jews for complaining
? -- Sent a plague against Jews for being greedy
11 -- Sent a plague on Jews who gave the chosen land a bad report
? -- Korah and other Jews who didn't like Moses
? -- The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men and
their families because they had been rebellious (Numbers 16:27-33)
250 -- A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men (Numbers 16:35)
14,700 -- Sent a plague on Jews apparently for the hell of it (Numbers 16:49)
"many" -- Sent serpents on Jews (Numbers 21:6)
24,000 -- Plague killed Jews who followed Baal (Numbers 25:9)
? -- Philistines
50,070 -- Jews who looked in the ark of the covenant (1 Samuel 6:19)
1 -- Nabal for scorning David
1 -- Uzzah for touching the ark when trying to keep it from falling
1 -- David and Bathsheba's child
70,000 -- Sent a pestilence because David sinned (2 Samuel 24:15)
51 -- Fire from heaven consumes the prophets of Baal (2 Kings 1:10-12)
102 -- Sent fire down on Ahaziah's men
42 -- Sent bears to kill children who mocked Elisha (2 Kings 2:23-24)
? -- Sent lions to kill invaders
185,000 -- Assyrians (2 Kings 19:35)
80,000 -- Lots of bad Israelites

Killed on God's orders by his followers IN THE BIBLE!

? -- Jacob's sons killed every man in Shechem
3,000 -- Jews worshipping the golden calf (Exodus 32:27-29)
1 -- Man gathering wood on the Sabbath Day (Numbers 15:32-36)
? -- Canaan (Numbers 21:3)
? -- The Lord commands Moses to kill the people and expose them in broad daylight so that the Lord's anger may be turned away from Israel (Numbers 25:4)
? -- Took the city of Heshbon from the Amorites
? -- All of the people of Bashan
? -- All Midianites except for the virgin girls (Numbers 31:17-18)
? -- The Israelites destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon leaving no survivors after the Lord gave them over to them (Deuteronomy 2:33-34)
? -- The Israelites destroy the men, women, and children of Og after the Lord gave them over to them (Deuteronomy 3:6)
? -- Everyone in Jericho but Rahab, a hooker who betrayed her city (Joshua 6:21-27)
? -- Achan and his family (who had nothing to do with it) for stealing (Joshua 7:19-26)
12,000 -- Joshua utterly smites the people of Ai with the God's approval (Joshua 8:22-25)
? -- Everyone in the cities of Ai, Amalek, Makkedah, Libnath, Lachish, Egnolites,
Jarmuth, Geder, Hebronites, Debirites, Hormah, Arad, Addellam, Bethel,
Tappuah, Hepher, Apheh, Lasheron, Madon, Tasnach, Megiddo, Kedesh,
Jokneam, Dor, Goiim, Terzah, Gibeonites and all of the Amorites.
10,000 -- Canaanites of Bezek (Judges 1:4)
10,000 -- The Israelites kill the Moabites with the help of the Lord (Judges 3:29)
? -- The people of Jerusalem, Sheshai, Ahiman, and Talmai
? -- The people of Zephath, Gaza, Ashkelon, Ekron, and the king of Moab, Eglon.
? -- The army of Sisera and the men of Karkor
? -- Jephthah destroyed 20 cities
30 -- The Spirit of the Lord comes Samson and causes him to slay thirty men
(Judges 14:19)
1000 -- Under the Spirit of the Lord, Samson slays 1000 men with the jawbone of an ass (Judges 15:15)
3000 -- Samson, with the help of the Lord, pulls down the pillars of the Philistine house and causes his own death and that of 3000 other men and women (Judges 16: 27-30)
50,100 -- The men of the tribe of Benjamin (Judges 20:35, 43-48)
? -- The tribe of Jabesh-gilead
? -- The Ammonites, the Philistines and the Amelekites
331,269 -- David killed a whole bunch of people
3 -- Solomon killed a few people too
? -- All of Jeroboam's extended family
? -- All of Baasha's extended family
450 -- Prophets of Baal
793,000 -- All Jewish Baal-followers
127,000 -- Arameans slain by the Israelites with the help of the Lord (1 Kings 20:28-30)
1 -- Man who wouldn't strike a prophet
? -- Moabites
172 -- Jezebel, Ahab's sons, Joram, their priests, and their friends
142 -- Ahaziah's relatives
? -- The sacrifice of the firstborn of Israel so that the Lord might horrify them.
? -- All of Baal's followers
1 -- Athaliah for killing sons
1 -- Mattan the Baal priest
10,002 -- Edomites and two servents
? -- All of the pregnant women in Tirzah
20,000 -- Hezekiah killed a bunch of people
500,000 -- Israelites killed each other
50,000 -- Ethiopians
23,000 -- Seerites
510 -- Haman's army
75,300 -- More of the army

So the grand total comes to:

399,933 Killed by God
+ 2,017,956 Killed by God's followers
= 2,417,889 + ? people killed by God and his followers under his orders PLUS an unknown amount which probably number into the millions, including the whole world at the time of Noah, and over 60 whole cities!

vs.

Killed by Satan

? -- Satan killed Job's children after God gave him permission to.

SO MR M Mkwawa ACCORDING TO YOUR LOVING BIBLE! Who has killed more people overall, God or Satan?

SASA UTAANZA MATUSI NA KASHFA! WAKATI MIMI MWENZAKO NIMEKUPA ANDIKO TUPU HAPA!!
I AM WAITING FOR THE ANSWER!

No doubt he met with An Angel whose descriptions he gives as the discription of Lucifer in Ezekiel 28:13
Mohammad Called him the peacock full of all precious stones and gems; as we know who this could be?. Only lucifer the satan.

Gabriel visited many of the Biblical characters but none of them was afraid or demon possessed. Because Gabriel brings good news and peace not fear. How can a prophet be afraid of the Holy angels of God. we see in the Bible Jesus is always kicking the demons out of people. Not only Our Lord Jesus the Messaiah cast out the demons but He said,"I give power unto you to cast out demons in my name, they will never harm you; but mohammad counted himself a prophet but he was possessed by demons. If you don't believe me read the following.

The angel that Mohammad was supposed to have met in the cave while meditating and who brought down the Quraan for recitation. In the first encounter, Aisha his favorite wife related that when Mohammad did not recite, Gabriel caught him(forcefully and pressed him so hard that he could not bear it any more, and this was repeated three times. Gabriel left Mohammad terribly shaken. Mohammad feared that something might have happened to him, he returned and asked Khadija his older wife to cover him until his fear was gone. Mohammad thought that the spirit was Jinn( demon)Al Bukhari 1-3

End Time Beast Ministry - Mohammad Was Possessed By Lucifer The Satan

teh teh teh teh! I AM GIVING QUOTE FROM THE BIBLE!! YOU ARE GIVING YOUR PERSONAL FEELINGS!!

here is one for people of your type!! who disobey god of bible!

If You Disobey God, You Will Eat Your Babies

If in spite of this you still do not listen to me but continue to be hostile toward me, 28 then in my anger I will be hostile toward you, and I myself will punish you for your sins seven times over. 29 You will eat the flesh of your sons and the flesh of your daughters."(Leviticus 26:27-30)

so watch out my friend M Mkwawa

Ndiyo maana mnafurama wakati wa kuswali na kanzu zenu mnainamiana, halafu ukijamba eti sala imeharibika unaenda kunawa unaanza tena. Mungu anasikiza harufu au anasikiliza sala zako. Mwachekesha kwelikweli hamjijui tu kwakweli. lol!

biblia inakwambia kuwa!

Proverbs 29:20 (New Living Translation)There is more hope for a fool than for someone who speaks without thinking.!!!

sasa katafute tafsiri kwa muchungwaji wako!!

[h=3]NI NYAKATI ZA MWISHOOOO[/h]
dada amrudia yesu kwa kishindo
hata kimavazi
Ahsante Yesu
uwezo wa Mungu umemzunguka

Shetani akamewa kwa kishindo na Ray to the C, shetani tokaaa, huna mamlaka katika mwili wa dada huyu ramashatakaaa, anakemea nguvu za giza, roho ya kukataliwa, roho ya kumpeleka katika maovu ya kumuwasi bwana, ahsante bwana kwani tunaamini sasa shetani amemuachia dada yetu.
utamtambuaje kama amebatizwa upya na kuokoka, utamtambuaje kama anamuamini yesu, jibu ni matendoo anayoonyesha dada yetu. unasubiri nini nawe OKOKA

Posted by CEO Sintah (Unstoppable)

[h=3]4HI/AAAAAAAAF6E/ipHq3hcTYT8/s

Shetani akamewa kwa kishindo na Ray to the C, shetani tokaaa, huna mamlaka katika mwili wa dada huyu ramashatakaaa, anakemea nguvu za giza, roho ya kukataliwa, roho ya kumpeleka katika maovu ya kumuwasi bwana, ahsante bwana kwani tunaamini sasa shetani amemuachia dada yetu.
utamtambuaje kama amebatizwa upya na kuokoka, utamtambuaje kama anamuamini yesu, jibu ni matendoo anayoonyesha dada yetu. unasubiri nini nawe OKOKA[/FONT]

Posted by CEO Sintah (Unstoppable)
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Wacha kuongea kama una pepo anaekusumbua!
Aliyekwambia huyu kabatizwa ni nani??

Basi kupiga yowe tu kama umeshakunywa ile damu ya bwana??

Taratibu! Usiropoke tu utaaibika!! Ohoooo!

NIMEFUKUA KABURI πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ huyu teja kumbe ni teja wa Yesu πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yule dada yetu msanii maarufu wa nyimbo za Bongo wa Fleva leo hii amewaka bayana ya kuwa yeye na shetani sasa ni paka na panya. Amethibitisha hayo katika post zake za instagram. Wambea hatuna maneno mengi zaidi ya kusema angalia picha hizo na wote tuseme AMEN umechagua njia njema.

Screenshot_2013-08-29-15-22-26.png
Kumbe tatizo lilianzia hapa