Raisi pekee afrika!

he is my president (dont take him away from me)and i dont care if he is a dictator as long as he is doing that for his people.

he is my president (dont take him away from me)and i dont care if he is a dictator as long as he is doing that for his people.

I would add, as long as he delivers beyond expectations, let him be a dictator because now we have all reasons to believe that Africa is not yet ready for the type of democracy in the west. We should also not forget that the one in the west today did not fall from the skies! it was earned , and from dictators.

Kwa kweli huyu ndie President. Akiongea unaona kabisa viungo vya mwili vinavyoshirikiana. Angekuwa ni Rais wetu na rasilimali zote tulizonazo tungekuwa mbali sana. Bandari, madini ya kila aina. Hivi tunataka Mungu atupe nini jamani!! Atupe kipele tujikune?!! Na kucha pia atunyime!!

Labda inabidi tuchapane kwanza. Maana kama si kuchapana asingetokea huyu Kagame, watu wangeng'ang'ania hadi mwisho kama hivi sasa na chama haramu cha CCM. Ila vita Tanzania itakuwa baina ya raia wema na hawa wachache walioiteka nchi chini ya chama chao! Honestly, tulipofikia lolote lije!

Back
Top Bottom