Rais Kikwete Afrika Kusini

M

MegaPyne

TAARIFA KWA VYOMBO VYA HABARI

Na Mwandishi Maalum, Pritoria

MWENYEKITI wa Umoja wa Afrika (AU), Rais Jakaya Kikwete, amesema umoja huo hautawavumilia viongozi wanaoingia madarakani kwa njia zisizo za kidemokrasia.

Amesema nchi za Afrika lazima ziheshimu na kulea njia ya kidemokrasia katika kupata viongozi wake.

Rais Kikwete alisema hayo jana alipokuwa akifungua rasmi kikao cha 10 cha Bunge la Afrika, kwenye ukumbi wa Bunge hilo ulioko Midrand, hapa.

“Msimamo wa zamani wa kutoingilia mambo ya ndani ya nchi mwanachama hauna nafasi tena katika bara letu. Afrika sasa haiwezi kuendelea kukaa pembeni na kuangalia maadili ya kidemokrasia ikivunjwa, au serikali inapokandamiza raia wake.,” alisema na kusisitiza kuwa ni lazima AU ichukue hatua dhidi ya tawala za aina hiyo.

Alisema bara la Afrika siyo tena bara la kuendekeza tawala zisizoheshimu demokrasia, haki za binadamu na utawala wa sheria, na ni muhimu suala la kupata viongozi wake kwa njia za demokrasia ziheshimiwa na kulinda.

“Serikali yoyote itakayoingia madarakani kwa njia zisizo za kidemokrasia haitakubalika na itasimamishwa uanachama wake kwenye Umoja wa Afrika. Uamuzi huu umeshaanza kutekelezwa kwa baadhi ya nchi (ambazo viongozi wake wamejitwalia madaraka), Mauritania ikiwa mfano wa karibu,” alisema.

Mwenyekiti huyo wa AU alisema Afrika ni lazima ilinde misingi ya kidemokrasia, utawala wa sheria na haki za binadamu zinazoonekana sasa katika bara hilo kwa kuheshimu uchaguzi wa kidemokrasia na matokeo yake.

Utamaduni wa nchi kufanya uchaguzi muda unapofika alisema, umeimarika na kutekelezwa na nchi kadhaa za Afrika, ambapo alisema tokea kuanzishwa kwa Bunge hilo la Afrika mwaka 2004, uchaguzi wa kidemokrasia na wa wazi umefanywa katika nchi 45, ambapo mwaka huu pekee nchi tano zimefanya uchaguzi.

Alisema wakati Afrika inafurahia maendeleo hayo ya kidemokrasi, bado kuna matukio machache yasiyofurahisha, na amelitaka Bunge la Afrika kuunga mkono juhudi za kulinda demokrasia, haki za binadamu na utawala wa sheria.

Rais Kikwete amesema analitarajia Bunge hilo kuwa chachu na nguvu ya kulinda misingi hiyo, kwa kujadili na kuwasukuma viongozi wa Afrika juu wa wajibu wao wa kuheshimu utawala bora, kulinda haki za binadamu na kuwajibika kuhakikisha utawala wa sheria katika nchi wanazoziongoza.

Akizungumzia uchumi, alisema bara la Afrika linaimarika kutokana na hatua za kufufua uchumi zilizochukuliwa na nchi mbalimbali ambapo ukuaji wake wa uchumi umevuka asilimia tano katika miaka michache iliyopita.

“Ikiwa hali hii itadumishwa na ukuaji huo kudumishwa, hali ya uchumi barani Afrika itakuwa bora zaidi katika uongozi ujao,” alisema.

Akitoa mfano alisema, mwaka 2007 pato la taifa (GDP) la nchi za Kusini mwa Jangwa la Sahara lilikuwa kwa asilimia 6.5, ambalo liliwafanya hata wale wanaoiangalia Afrika kama bara lisilofanya vizuri, kukiri kuwa sasa lina mustakabali mzuri zaidi kiuchumi.

Hata hivyo, ametoa wito kwa nchi za Afrika kujiimarisha kiuchumi kwa kuunganisha na kuuimarisha ushirikiano wa taasisi za kiuchumi za kikanda, kama zilivyofanya Jumuia ya Maendeleo ya Kusini mwa Afrika (SDAC), COMESA na Jumuia ya Afrika Mashariki, mjini Kampala , Uganda , hivi karibuni.

Rais Kikwete amesema ili Afrika iendelee na kasi ya mabadiliko hayo yenye mafanikio inapaswa kutekeleza mambo matano, ambayo ni kuunganisha mafanikio ya kiuchumi yaliyopatikana katika miaka ya karibuni ili kudumisha mazingira bora ya kukuza uchumi, kuheshimu demokrasia na utawala bora kwa kuimarisha taasisi zinazoisimamia, kuimarisha vyombo vya kusuluhisha migogoro na vifanye kazi, kuepuka mambo yanayozusha machafuko, na kuimarisha taasisi ya amani na usalama ya AU ili ifanye kazi kwa ufanisi.

Mapema akimkaribisha Rais Kikwete kufungua kikao hicho cha Bunge, Rais wa Bunge hilo , Dk. Getrude Mongela, alisema lina wabunge 245 kutoka nchi 47 zinazowakilishwa.

Rais Kikwete aliondoka hapa jana jioni (tarehe 27Oktoba, 2008) kurejea nyumbani.

MWISHO.

Attachments

• 081027 Taarifa kwa Vyombo vya Habari.pdf
    40.8 KB · Views: 120
“Serikali yoyote itakayoingia madarakani kwa njia zisizo za kidemokrasia haitakubalika na itasimamishwa uanachama wake kwenye Umoja wa Afrika. Uamuzi huu umeshaanza kutekelezwa kwa baadhi ya nchi (ambazo viongozi wake wamejitwalia madaraka), Mauritania ikiwa mfano wa karibu,” alisema. [/COLOR]

Naona katika hili kuna ujumbe kwa serikali yake mwenyewe na pili kwa serikali ya SMZ kuwa kwa mambo yalivyoenda kwa chaguzi tatu zilizopita huko Zanzibar, wangejikuta wanatengwa kama walivyotengwa Mauritania, yaani hapa waishukuru Serikali ya Muungano, kwani Dunia haiwezi kuitenga Zenji kwa kuwa hawana serikali.

ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY JAKAYA MRISHO KIKWETE, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA AND CHAIRMAN OF AU TO THE PAN-AFRICAN PARLIAMENT, MIDRAND, SOUTH AFRICA, 27TH OCTOBER, 2008

Madam President of the Pan – African Parliament;
Invited Speakers of National Parliaments;
Honourable Members of Parliament;
Members of the Diplomatic Corps;
Distinguished Guests;
Ladies and Gentlemen;

Introduction

I feel greatly honoured and privileged to be invited to address the tenth session of this august Assembly. I thank you Madam President for your invitation. I also thank you for hospitality and for the kind words you have just spoken about me.

Since I am speaking here for the first time, allow me Madam President, to take this opportunity to extend to you all my warm congratulations on your election to this House. Your election through your respective legislatures is testimony of the immense confidence and trust reposed in you. I wish you great success in your noble responsibilities of promoting the common aspirations of our people on the continent.

Madam President;
I must confess that when I accepted your invitation I had some difficult in deciding on what I should say here today. This was so because I was not told what to say. I consider that to be very kind of you. So, I have decided to speak about the political and economic situation of our dear continent and request this august assembly to reflect on it and advice on the way forward.

Africa on the Move

Madam President and Honourable Members;
Let me start of by saying that Africa is a continent on the move. I dare say that Africa is irreversibly moving towards more vibrant democratic governance, observance of the rule of law, respect for human rights, deeper integration and greater economic prosperity. Throughout the continent today one sees evidence of these phenomena unfolding.

Change is taking place and it is change for the better. Democracy and good governance are taking root. There is greater awareness of the evils of corruption and the fight against the vice is unrelenting and gaining momentum in all corners of the continent. The economies of many nations in Africa are growing steadily and macro-economic fundamentals are good. The people of Africa are increasingly taking in their own hands the destiny of their nations and their dear continent.

You will agree with me that the Africa of today is not the Africa of yesterday. Neither will the Africa of tomorrow be the same as the Africa of today. For Africa is no longer the continent of despair, contempt and stagnation as was perceived by some in the past. Africa is now a continent of great dynamism, a continent of great hopes and a continent of great opportunities.

All of these achievements and prospects are very much a function of the emergence of a new breed of leaders who are committed to change and modernity. They have put in place the right political and economic policies and they are taking the appropriate measures. Since this is the trend emerging throughout the continent, it gives me every reason to believe and hope that things will get
much better with every passing year. What is required of us now is consolidation of the gains and advancement of these policies and measures.

Political Situation

Politically Africa enjoys more stability today than at any other time in its recent history. There are fewer political and violent conflicts of great concern on the continent.

Democracy, as I said, is on the march and there is no turning back. The culture of holding periodic democratic elections to elect leaders in African nations is being fully embraced and has become an institutionalized practice. Records show, for example, that since the inception of this Parliament in 2004 democratic elections have been held in 45 African countries. This year alone we witnessed democratic elections being held in five countries and we expect two more in Zambia and Guinea Bissau in October and November respectively.

The other comforting thing about elections in Africa is that the organization and management of elections has improved tremendously. These days elections are better organized and managed. There is greater transparency, freedom and fairness in elections in most African countries. Observers from within and outside the continent have been allowed to monitor the conduct of elections and their verdicts have been positive in most nations except for very few. This is good for Africa.

Africa has indeed awakened. The principle of leaders coming into office through democratic processes has been underscored and duly emphasized by the African Union.

This is well defined and embedded in the AU Constitutive Act. Any government which comes into office through undemocratic means will not be tolerated and will be censured and suspended from AU membership. Indeed, the principle has been invoked a few times and the countries concerned have been sanctioned, Mauritania being the latest.

Madam President;
While we have every reason to rejoice in the successes we have so far made, we should bear in mind that there are still pockets of difficult situations on the continent. Sometimes, these imperfections tend to eclipse or even ridicule the many successes we have achieved. The good thing, however, is that all of us are aware of these shortcomings and are also aware of the efforts being made to help resolve them. We expect this Parliament to be supportive of such efforts and do the needful where possible. I am sure, there is as many of you who are knowledgeable and experienced enough to assist in resolving some of these conflict situations.

The old principle of non-interference in internal affairs of member states is no longer tenable on our continent. Africa, these days no longer stands by and watches when democratic values are being infringed upon or when governments brutalize their own people. Usually the AU, RECs or even countries neighbouring the troubled nation would act.

We expect this Parliament to be that added voice of reason and perhaps for action on these cardinal tenets. You should compliment the voice of the Assembly of Heads of States and Government and the relevant councils of the AU on these matters.

I am glad you are already being seen
and felt in election monitoring in the continent these days. We need to see more of you in governance and human rights issues as well. Keep on reminding African leaders and peoples about their duties and responsibilities with regard to these important issues. Let you be heard and felt where things are not right and suggest what needs to be done.

Conflict Resolution

I mentioned earlier on that there are fewer political and violent conflicts of great concern in Africa today than they were a decade ago. There were then several violent conflicts raging in all regions. The conflicts were within nations and between nations on the continent. Today apart from the situation in Darfur, Somalia, Easten DRC, Chad and Zimbawe the rest of the continent is peaceful and stable to the comfort of all of us.

It is important to underscore the fact that Africa has gotten this far because democracy, good governance, rule of law, respect for human rights are taking root. Democracy, peace and security are inseparable. They are interdependent and self reinforcing. Democracy thrives best where there is peace, security and stability. But, also there can be no durable peace, security and stability where democracy is in serious deficit and human rights are grossly violated.

Strengthening of peace and security is therefore a pre-requisite for consolidation and advancement of democracy, rule of law and respect for human rights on the African continent and vice versa.

Fortunately, we have already made great progress in this area. But this should not make us complacent. We should continue to be vigilant and expend maximum possible efforts on conflict prevention and if not successful on conflict management and resolution. The AU has been doing a commendable job in this regard. However, the AU peace and Security Architecture needs to be further strengthened to enhance its capabilities in forestalling conflicts and in dealing with conflicts as and when they arise.

We should do the same with regard to regional peace-building mechanisms. Our ultimate goal should be the building of a continent that is conflict free. Only then can we guarantee the growth of a strong and sustainable democracy which is essential for the political stability and sustainable socio-economic growth on our dear continent.

African Economy

Like its political scene, Africa’s economic landscape is also changing very fast. Economically, Africa is on the rise today. The comprehensive economic reforms which our countries undertook a few years ago are paying handsome dividends.

Africa is no longer the hopeless case which we were previously made to believe. It is now a continent of great hope. Economic growth in Africa has exceeded five percent over the last few years. If this trend is sustained and if higher growth levels are attained, Africa’s economic situation will be much better in the next decade or so.

For example, in 2007 real GDP in Sub-Saharan Africa grew by 6.5 percent, the highest in decades. This performance has made even those who only yesterday sought to paint a grim picture of the continent to admit that Africa has a very bright future. Africa is now seen as the potential future economic powerhouse of the world.

There is suddenly a heightened global interest in Africa. Everyone is talking about the continent’s economic opportunities and many are showing keen interest to do business with Africa.

This is good for Africa. It is an opportunity we cannot afford to lose. We need to seize the unfolding opportunities and leverage Africa’s economic advantages for the benefit of our people and our countries. We expect this august House to be part of the efforts of promoting Africa’s economic interests within and outside the continent. Whatever you can do to mobilize investments and encourage businessmen and women from abroad to do business with Africa will be highly appreciated.

Challenges

Madam President;
Despite the positive things I have alluded to above, Africa still faces some daunting challenges both politically and economically. The first is related to peace and security. There are still a number of hot spots on the continent which pose serious challenges to the respective countries and tarnish the image of Africa’s stability. We need to work together to see these conflicts resolved. I am glad that PAP has demonstrated readiness to be proactive and been active in contribute towards resolving some of these conflict situations. I implore you to do more.

The second is the long standing dream of political and economic integration of Africa into one nation, the United States of Africa with one continental government and one economy. As you all know this matter has been on the table since 1963. It was given momentum in September, 1999 with the Sirte Declaration and the subsequent transformation of the OAU into the African Union.

The African Union embraced the political aspirations of the OAU charter and economic aspiration of the Abuja Treaty and the Lagos plan of action. Both the OAU and the AU acknowledged the regional economic groupings as the building blocks for Africa’s political and economic integration. The recent AU summit at Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, reaffirmed this important strategic principle when discussing the possibility of establishing of the Union Government.

In this regard, therefore, the decision reached last week by three regional groupings – SADC, COMESA and EAC - to merge into a single Free Trade Area with the objective of later moving into one Customs Union and ultimately into one economic grouping is a step in the right direction. I hope that other regional groupings will emulate this example so as to hasten the process of African integration. I humbly implore this august House to acknowledge and fully support this landmark Kampala decision of leaders of SADC, COMESA and EAC.

Madam President;
Economically the majority of African countries are developing nations and Africa is the poorest and least developed continent. It is the last frontier in humanity’s quest for development. Out of the 50 Least Developed Nations in the world Africa is home to 33 of these. There are too many structural and other constraints that negatively impact on Africa’s pace of growth and development.

Much more needs to be done by African nations themselves and the international community and humanity as a whole to assist Africa overcome her many development challenges. This way, Africa would increase the pace of socio-economic growth and catch up with the rest of the continents. Africa, in this regards, needs more ODA, unhindered access to markets and technology of the developed nations. We expect the Pan African Parliament to be that added voice pitching for support for Africa’s development endeavours. Let your voice be heard to compliment that of African leaders in this regard.

Agriculture

Madame President;
One critical sector which unfortunately Africa continues to under perform is agriculture. I am sure this is a source of great concern to all of us in Africa. We know that between 70 and 80 percent of our people in Sub-Saharan Africa live in the rural areas and depend on agriculture as a source of their livelihood. Agriculture is the largest sector in the economies of many nations in sub-Saharan Africa. It is a major source of export earnings, food supply and raw materials for the manufacturing sector.

However, African agriculture could have contributed much more only that it is underdeveloped and still backward. Because of that African agriculture is plagued with the serious problems of low productivity. African agriculture needs a green revolution to modernize it and overcome the many constraints to the growth and development of the sector.

Among the interventions that need to be made include mechanization, expansion of irrigated agriculture, increase the use of high yielding seeds, increase the use of fertilizers, provide extension services to help impart skills to farmers, deal with post-harvest losses, improve crop marketing and provide the requisite rural infrastructure.

We need to take deliberate measures to accord agriculture the top priority it deserves. I know a lot is being done but it is not enough, we need to do a lot more.

We can do it. What is required of us is to mobilize political will to do that on our part as African nations and on the part of Africa’s friends and development partners. It is time we walked the talk on the agriculture.

Infrastructure

Another critical sector worth mentioning here today is infrastructure. Africa lags far behind in infrastructure development which is essential for stimulating economic growth. An elaborate and well functioning infrastructure need no over emphasizing as being a key pre-requisite for economic growth and development. Yet Africa’s infrastructure today is grossly inadequate and the little that is available is not in good state. It does not provide sufficient linkages to promote the growth of the African economies.

Let’s take the example of road transport. This is the main mode of transport in Africa which accounts for 80 – 90 percent of the continent’s goods traffic. According to available statistics, only 12-17 percent of the road network in Sub-Saharan Africa is paved. And about 80 percent of the unpaved roads are seasonal roads accessible only during dry seasons. About 60 percent of Africa’s population who live in rural areas have no access to all weather roads, which are mainly found in urban areas.

The other important factor worth noting here is that there are few roads linking African countries. This impedes intra African trade.

Madame President;
The story of road transport being poor and inadequate is similar to all other elements of infrastructure such as power, water, railways, ports and air transport on our continent. The poor and inadequate infrastructure seriously undermines Africa’s competitiveness because it debilitates production and provision of services and increases the cost of doing business. It also holds back the growth of a viable African market.

What Needs to be Done

Madam President, Honourable Members and Distinguished Guests;
In a nutshell, this is Africa’s reality today. The question that all of us must ask ourselves is what can be done to consolidate Africa’s political stability and speed-up socio-economic growth and development. I know that there are no easy answers particularly to the development question especially because of the serious resource constraints that most of our nations are faced with. However, I believe that there are certain basic things that can be done to take Africa from where it is now and propel it to new heights.

First, it is imperative that we consolidate the economic gains that Africa has attained in recent years. We should continue to enhance the conducive macro-economic environment in order to sustain the positive economic growth.

Secondly, we need to stay the course on democracy and good governance. We must continue to build and consolidate the culture of democracy in our countries by strengthening the institutions that underpin it. For it is only through the existence of vibrant democratic culture and governing our nations well that we can effectively harness the energies and creativities of our people for sustainable long-term development.

Thirdly, and as I mentioned earlier, we should strengthen mechanisms for conflict prevention and conflict resolution. Africa needs peace and security to survive and grow. We must see to it that what causes instability in nations is avoided, in the first place.

At the same time, we should ensure that the AU peace and security architecture is enabled to perform its functions effectively and efficiently. This entails clarity of vision and mission as well as making available the requisite resources for building its capacity. The same should be done with regard to peace-building mechanisms under the Regional Economic Communities.

Furthermore, we need to harness Africa’s human and natural resource endowments more effectively than it is the case at the moment. Africa is richly endowed with human and natural resources of all types. It is unacceptable for Africa to remain poor and underdeveloped amidst all these resources. We must make sure that these God given resources are put to better use for the benefit of our people and our countries.
With regards to human capital we need to invest more in education and training for our boys and girls and our young men and women.

MDGs

Madam President;
The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) provide a good framework for addressing the other critical factors of development such as gender parity, education and health care. Africa must therefore endeavour to meet the MDG targets by 2015 as part of its overall strategy to scale-up development on the continent.

In this regard, we should mobilize own domestic resources and urge Africa’s development partners to honour their promise and deliver on their commitments. For Africa cannot meet the MDG targets without the support of the international community.

Food, Oil and Financial Crises

Madame President;
But Africa faces new dangers posed by the current global food, oil and financial crises. These triple crises over which Africa has no capacity to control threaten to reverse the humble development gains made s in most African countries. Already food bills have increased by over 40 percent over the last one year. On the other hand oil prices have gone up by over 100 percent since 2005. For most of the non-oil producing African countries even the current drop in oil prices has not eased the burden on their economies because prices are still far higher than what they were in 2005.

The situation has been further compounded by the recent global financial crisis. Africa is likely to be affected sooner or later if the crisis is not resolved at the earliest possible time. With developed economies being in recession, demand for commodities from our countries may decline to our detriment. There is also the possibility of some development partners cutting down development assistance to the continent.

It is an imperative necessity, therefore, for us in Africa to closely monitor the crisis and speak with one voice on the matter.

The international community especially the major economic powers should act quickly to reverse the situation and find a lasting solution to the crisis. In this regard, I welcome the many the initiatives taken by world leaders to deal with the financial crisis and most recently the decision of US President George Bush to convene an international conference to discuss the financial crisis.

All in all Africa does not expect its development partners to reduce the all important development assistance to the continent as a result of the current crisis. I am happy that a number of them have already assured us that they will not take such a decision. If such action is taken it would have terrible consequences to the economies and welfare of the people of our dear continent. I am glad PAP has taken time to discuss the food crisis. I hope you will do the same with other burning issues which may have a crippling capacity to African economies.

Role of PAP

Madam President and Distinguished Members;
What then is the role that the Pan-African Parliament as an organ of the African Union can play in accelerating Africa’s political and economic integration and development? I believe that you are better disposed to answer this question than me. As members of this House you know your role better than anyone else especially as the House reaches its first five years of existence.

However, let me try to share some more thoughts of my own besides what I have mentioned earlier. I think the first thing that you can do is to keep up pressure on African governments to fully embrace democracy and good governance. This should include holding regularly free and fair democratic elections as well as respect for the rule of law human rights and the fight against corruption.

You are already involved in monitoring elections in African countries. Your verdicts have been quite useful in judging the credibility or otherwise of those elections. I encourage you to continue doing so. Always be fair but firm in giving your opinion on the elections. You should avoid the temptation of being biased for whatever reason because that can also easily erode your own credibility.

We also expect you to be more proactive on the issue of Africa’s economic integration. As a matter of fact this is a central responsibility of this House. The PAP was established under the Abuja Treaty essentially to take care of the economic integration of our continent. However, over the years we have added other responsibilities because the broader objective of AU. You should therefore be seen to be playing those roles effectively and efficiently.

Madame President;
One of the important issue which you have to do and be seen to be doing is to promote or encourage Regional Economic Communities to develop closer cooperation and rationalize their activities with the ultimate aim of merging into bigger blocs. As you know RECs are the ultimate building blocks for a united Africa as envisaged by the founding fathers of OAU in 1963. Another related matter is the issue of free movement of people on the continent. You could reflect on the matter and advise accordingly.

Please forward your proposals to the AU Summit through the Executive Council. I promise you that we will consider them favourably.

Madam President;
In proposing all this to you, I am not oblivious of the many constraints that you face in terms of financial resources or structural inadequacies. I know that PAP is not richly endowed with financial resources. I am supportive of the proposed establishment of a Trust Fund under PAP. I am confident that it will help us improve matters. But the fund is one away, we could do more.

Let us use the opportunity of reviewing the Protocol establishing PAP to come up with pertinent proposals to change the present structure of financing the activities of PAP including its members. Currently it is the responsibility of National Parliaments. Is it not the time to make it the responsibility of the AU Commission? Argue that case logically I am sure you will get support of many leaders including myself. You could also come up with proposals that will help overcome other structural constraints which impede smooth functioning of PAP

Conclusion

Madam President, Honorouble Members of Parliament and Distinguished Members;

Let me end as I started. I thank you again, Madam President, for inviting me and for the warmth of reception and hospitality. I am grateful for the opportunity to speak on a subject that, I believe, is closer to our hearts. In my speech today I have touched mainly on three things.

First, I have underscored the fact that Africa has made tremendous progress in recent decades. The continent is no longer a hopeless case as previously perceived by some. It is currently on an irreversible move; the economy is steadily growing and democracy is blossoming.
Secondly, I have alluded to some of the challenges that Africa still faces. I have called for deliberate measures to deal with those challenges.

Thirdly, I have shared with you my views on what you, as members of the Pan-African Parliament, can do to help accelerate Africa’s transformation. I have emphasized the important need for you to play a more proactive role in the promotion of Africa’s political stability and in the continent’s economic and political integration processes.

I believe that together we can build a politically strong and economically prosperous Africa. An Africa in which each one of us will live a happy and prosperous life.

God bless Africa,

I thank you for your kind attention.

Attachments

• 081027 SPEECH by HE - Pan African Parliament - FINAL.pdf
    202.7 KB · Views: 79
Angeenda kusema mbele ya Mugabe kwenye SADC badala ya kusemea huko. Unafiki wa Rais wetu huo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

naona press release kwenye headed paper ya ikulu ina anwani ya email ya yahoo. hivi hii ni kweli ikulu inakuwa naanwani ya yahoo!!!

macinkus

Back
Top Bottom