Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Raila for Kenya ('12)

Discussion in 'Kenyan News and Politics' started by BIN BOR, Jan 27, 2011.

1. BIN BOR

BIN BOR JF-Expert Member

Jan 27, 2011
    [​IMG]

Two strong facts undermine Raila's Presidential bid in the next elections.

Firstly the call for a clean fresh start is picking momentum fast. This would favor a much younger presidential candidate with a national appeal. Secondly in his enthusiasm he has made too many enemies to be able to get the consensus among his peers that he needs to stand for President. Raila likes to make decisions and has never sat on a fence in his life.

If there is a person that deserves the presidency, then it is Raila Odinga. However it seems that sadly, fate is not on his side

2. Smatta

Smatta JF-Expert Member

Jan 27, 2011
    what do you mean fate is not on his side? did you have a look at the previous opinion polls on leadership? raila has a country wide appeal..yes raila is not young but i'd rather vote for Moi than vote for this excuses of young leaders that are being pimped to us. like I always say, Raila aint dumb, son is a political genius, to beat this kkk goons is quite easy, he only needs to pick a running mate with national appeal- read Peter Kenneth, the young man has no baggage, a good track record in development, no tribal burden, sharp, young and most importantly appeals to the youth in a big way.

3. n

nomasana JF-Expert Member

Jan 27, 2011
    well put. it will take more than a tribal alliance to beat agwambo. i hope he goes with peter kenneth. the guy can be and will be a big asset to him