Raila/CORD Aliiance launch 2013 Presidential bid with 10 point manifesto

come on kaka ab tichaz that title is misleading, i thought for once you are telling us why you endorse raila since obviously you are the most staunchest raila supporter in jamiii forums. at times i even think youh are in the ODM secretariat, you have almost turebd singlehandendly jamii forums into a pro odinga forum. anyway its your right am sure raila will remember you if for once he clinches the presidency, but as you know the battle is very hard as of now

come on kaka ab tichaz that title is misleading, i thought for once you are telling us why you endorse raila since obviously you are the most staunchest raila supporter in jamiii forums. at times i even think youh are in the ODM secretariat, you have almost turebd singlehandendly jamii forums into a pro odinga forum. anyway its your right am sure raila will remember you if for once he clinches the presidency, but as you know the battle is very hard as of now

Mzeiya,

haya ni mawazo ya Ngunjiri Wambugu and I will edit the heading of the thread to reflect thus.

...as for being a staunch supporter of Raila, I will pass on that. Im tryna trigger other folks to post
opn his opponents but I havent seen a lot. Normally I have baby punches with one Kabaridi and
he surely does a good job holding his own.

...I'm also waiting on this roadshow by Jubillee in Nairobi and see how it plays out. Ukipata picha
naomba utuhabarishe katika nyuzi husika.

By the way I have stuck your thread on the Octopus Opinon poll and was wondering what is your
take on the credibility of them as pollsters?

Swadaktaa.

Last edited by a moderator:
[h=5][/h]

CORD alliance yesterday officially launched their campaign at Uhuru Park, Nairobi. The launch happened shortly after Raila Odinga was cleared by the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) as the presidential candidate of the CORD alliance in the March 4th general elections.

Among the speakers were the leaders of the three major parties that formed the CORD alliance; Raila Odinga (ODM leader and CORD presidential candidate), Kalonzo Musyoka (Wiper Democratic Movement leader and Raila's running mate), and Moses Wetangula (FORD Kenya).

News: Kalonzo's speech at CORD Uhuru Park Rally - YouTube!

8431297032_b9eca744df_b.jpg

8430213039_40ee0c5804_b.jpg

8430212925_51d8c21dd9_b.jpg

8431296884_c1466b85bd_b.jpg

CORD alliance yesterday officially launched their campaign at Uhuru Park, Nairobi. The launch happened shortly after Raila Odinga was cleared by the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) as the presidential candidate of the CORD alliance in the March 4th general elections.

Among the speakers were the leaders of the three major parties that formed the CORD alliance; Raila Odinga (ODM leader and CORD presidential candidate), Kalonzo Musyoka (Wiper Democratic Movement leader and Raila's running mate), and Moses Wetangula (FORD Kenya).

News: Kalonzo's speech at CORD Uhuru Park Rally - YouTube!

8430212849_4bd76d8b66_b.jpg

8430212753_b592925bb6_b.jpg

8431296752_0ec40a6c24_b.jpg

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom