Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later)

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by kikahe, Oct 7, 2011.

1. kikahe

kikahe JF-Expert Member

Oct 7, 2011
    I found a quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later)
    Please see the attachment;

Attached Files:

2. Kang

Kang JF-Expert Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Attachment za nini sasa? Ndo mwanzo wa kupeana virus. Kusave webpage nenda File-> save maneno ni tofauti kutegemea na browser ila ni yaleyale.

3. kikahe

kikahe JF-Expert Member

Oct 7, 2011

If you’re looking for a quick way to save a webpage for offline viewing (i.e. to read the webpage later), then it is suggested to use PDFmyURL facility.

Copy the URL ( the webpage address you want to read later e.g :: IPPMEDIA) and go to the site PDFmyURL.com - Free & Online: Convert and save PDF from any web page, and paste the address of the site you want to read (save) in the box as shown below

Click on the “P” icon off to the right, let the site do its work, and when the download window pops up, save it.

Go and check your PDF webpage which you can read later....in most cases will be saved at your computer desktop.

4. h

hubiri b Member

Oct 7, 2011
    Mkuu iyo njia unayoifaham ni yakusave webpage moja.... lakini ya kwake ni yakusave website nzima af unabrowse ata ukiwa offline... kuna software inatumika kufanya iyo kazi