Questions regarding childbirth

Karucee

JF-Expert Member
Mar 11, 2012
Dear Doctors,

ni matumaini yangu mumeshinda salama. Mie sina neno namshukuru Mungu. Naombeni kufundishwa namna ya ku encourage vaginal childbirth and avoiding C-Section, episiotomies and epidurals. I am expecting my first child na by all means I would like to do it vaginally and without any medication Godwilling.

Please make reference to ways of opening up the pelvic bone, ripening the cervix without setting off labour and any information you may deem useful. Thank you and sending blessings your way.

Nilitaka kuchangia ila nmegundua umesema dear doctors na mi sio doctor,hivyo nakutakia kila lakheri ukajifungue salama.

Dear Doctors,
ni matumaini yangu mumeshinda salama. Mie sina neno namshukuru Mungu. Naombeni kufundishwa namna ya ku encourage vaginal childbirth and avoiding C-Section, episiotomies and epidurals. I am expecting my first child na by all means I would like to do it vaginally and without any medication Godwilling.
Please make reference to ways of opening up the pelvic bone, ripening the cervix without setting off labour and any information you may deem useful. Thank you and sending blessings your way.

Hakuna darasa la hayo online.

Back
Top Bottom