Q: I miss her so much, I really want a second chance. How?

chriss brown

JF-Expert Member
Nov 3, 2011
For awhile now I've been depressed over my ex girlfriend. We broke up 8 months ago from our 1.5 year relationship because I got jealous over something she lied about, but she trusted me not to get mad and I did. I'm a sweet guy and I apologized about making us both cry and we made up. I still felt horrible about it and the next day she dumped me.

After that for about 3 weeks I tried contacting her. Telling her I miss her and still love her. But she talked to other guys like I never was there. This hurt me and we argued to the point that my friends got involved. It was bad. And for 5 months I hated myself. I still missed her. But I didn't tell her so often. She randomly texted me here and there with random things like "hey your favorite movie is on". But I never really knew why she did that. But I still love her with all my heart.

Me and her where each others first loves so its hard not to. But she would call me too, And we'd talk for about an hour until I said I had to go. The weirdest thing is that we act like we never broke up while on the phone. Which hurts me because I miss her even more afterward. Sometimes as a result I would text her saying I miss her and shed say it back. But recently she called me. And we talked as if we were dating, (calling each other cute, and talking about what we did when we where together). And the day after I told her that I missed her being my GF. She said she wants to get back with me but she's so confused. She says that so doesn't know what she wants. This hurt me a lot. But I don't know what to do now. She has her hot and cold moments and its driving me crazy. I don't want to admit it, but I cry over her when she comes to mind. She was my everything.

Another thing that contributes to the problem is that she moved 2 hours away 4 weeks before we broke up and I haven't seen her since. At that time I didn't have a car and I didn't have my license. I'm 18 now and I have both, and she knows that. But she still says she's confused about me. I feel like if I can just see her once in person, she would break out of it, and realize that what I have to offer is real. I know that I've messed up by saying I miss her and stuff. But its really hard when you talk to this person once every month or so.

Somebody please give me a legitimate answer, I don't want to hear that "your young, you have the rest of your life for love" well, I'm mature, and I know what love is or otherwise she wouldn't mean anything to me! But I really miss her, and its starting to show. I don't know what to do, I don't want to move on unless I've tried everything. </:shock:3

Nenda nyumbani kwake
Kaa hapo hapo hadi siku atakayokusamehe
Usiondoke kabisa, kama hataki ukae ndani kaa mlangoni.

Being in Love is not always a bed of roses... When a couple is in Love they should expect that they will once in a while face obstacles of which they have to pass thru, which in turn makes you understand one another more and the Love mature and become stronger. I don't know maybe I am wrong... If you did apologize and made up, that was sufficient enough for the whole matter to be buried and and forgotten. I think maybe she just felt like letting go because she no longer had feeling for you.... Pole Chriss..

Your last Paragraph.... You will get all kind of answers hapa... whether legitimate or not, And I do warn you not to group an answer as legitimate just because it is what you want to hear... The first step is recognizing that it is hard for you to let go... The second ni kutambua kua you have to let go... else utaumia kwa mda mrefu huku waiting in vain....

Lets focun on this point....If she loves you she would never ignore you.

hapo ndo mkanganyiko unapoanza. fazaa hebu weka thread nikwambie kitu hapa naogopa , mie siwezi kuanzisha wala kusoma zile nyengine nadhani kuna tatizo la registretion.

soli mai dia.

hapo ndo mkanganyiko unapoanza. fazaa hebu weka thread nikwambie kitu hapa naogopa , mie siwezi kuanzisha wala kusoma zile nyengine nadhani kuna tatizo la registretion.

soli mai dia.
Yani nikiweka hapa zile za kule si ndo watu watajifunza tactick nazo tumia....Afu uliona wapi kocha akafunza team bila malipo :biggrin:

iIs alright mai dia tutasubiri mpaa registretion iwe haikusumbui.

Back
Top Bottom