Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Elimu (Education Forum)' started by baba k, Mar 29, 2011.
is teaching proffessional or is an occupation?
Inategemea na wemwenyewe unavyo utumia huo ualimu wako kama unamipango endelevu ktk teaching na unajituma you will probably be professinal.
Inategemea na wemwenyewe unavyo uchukulia huo uwalimu wako kwani kama unamipango endelevu na unajituma fresh ktk teaching you'll probably be professional.
Teaching is a noble PROFESSION and people will use their profession as occupations (the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money)
poor you people!, teaching is Not professional, it is occupation! A profession must have a regulatory authority to oversee and a code of conduct!
Mkuu baba k , kwa vile hili swali umeliuliza mahali pa "ilmu" basi nitajaribu kulieleza kama linavyoyakiwa kisomi.
Swali lako lingekuwa:
IS TEACHING A PROFFESSION OR IS IT AN OCCUPATION?
Hebu tuangalie definitions za maneno haya, proffession na occupation kwa mantiki ya swali lenyewe.
1. a vocation requiring knowledge of some department of learning or science: the profession of teaching. Compare learned profession.
2. any vocation or business.
3. the body of persons engaged in an occupation or calling: to be respected by theMedical profession.
Thus teaching can also be said to be one of the oldest proffessions as it stands.
1. a person's usual or principal work or business, especially as a means of earning a living; vocation: Her occupation was dentistry.
2. any activity in which a person is engaged.
Kwa maana ya swali lako baba k, mtu anaweza kuwa a proffessional teacher na hiyo ndiyo ikawa occupation yake!
La sivyo mtu anaweza kuwa a preffessional teacher lakini occupation yake ikaishia kuwa administrator kazini.
it should be both. a profession is the title you get after graduation. and occupation is the work you do in line with your profession. Teacher is occupation, education is a profession.