profession... career...major marriage challenges!!

Mkeshahoi

JF-Expert Member
Jan 4, 2009
Hebu tujisomee maoni haya na tujaribu kuyatafakari wakuu...

Profession and career are some of the major challenges marriages face. A journalist asked readers what profession they would fear to get married to....

GYNAECOLOGIST
I would not want to marry a gynaecologist because I am not comfortable with my man looking at other women’s private parts. In fact, I would not get married to any doctor because they are always busy and can be called anytime to attend to a patient. By the time they return home, they are too tired.
Angela Kalule, musician

ONE’S PROFESSION IS UNIMPORTANT
There are both good and bad people in all professions. One’s profession does not matter as long as they are good and hardworking.
Nabilah Naggayi, Woman MP l

BARMAID
I would not want her to be a bar attendant because she can fall prey to drunkards. I would have sleepless nights if she worked in a bar.
David Sabiti, Trader

SEX WORKER
Although I consider a person’s traits more than their job, there is an exception. I would never marry a prostitute because there are things that you do not share.
James Akena,
MP Lira Municipality

DRIVER
I would not want my wife to be a driver because it is a hectic job. Besides, it is a such a demanding job that she would have no time for me and the family.
Dennis Kyeyune,
Businessman

SECURITY GUARD
I would not want her to be a security guard because it is a job that requires patience. You have to follow strict orders and changes are unpredictable. You may be told you are on night shift without notice. Besides this, the pay is not good.
James Kule, security guard

ARMY OR POLICE
I would not want my wife to join the army or Police. The pay is not worth the risks involved. Besides, I would be afraid that she could use the gun to solve our domestic squabbles.
Jacob Kilama, IT assistant

What about u...?

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom