Prof. Maji Marefu katika Mgogoro wa Kifamilia Kenya

bagamoyo

JF-Expert Member
Jan 14, 2010
According to M-Pesa transfer documents, Teresia Wairimu has previously transferred Sh100,000 and Sh30,000 to Stephen Hillary Ngonyani, a traditional healer from Tanzania. The documents show that Wairimu sent the money through three different cell phone numbers, sometimes in batches of Sh30,000.

But on Friday, she refuted the “claims”. “Where would I get such amounts from?” she protested.

However, she acknowledged that Ngonyani was a family friend who had helped Kirima to evict land grabbers from his Njiru property “by liaising with the police.”

“He also helped Mzee (Kirima) with his political campaigns, especially in handling the media,” she says. Mzee Gerishon Kirima, the former MP for Starehe, Deputy Mayor of Nairobi and an assistant minister in President Moi’s government, is diabetic and partially blind..

Wairimu also recalled Ngonyani assisting the Kirimas when their truck was involved in accident.

“He (Ngonyani) has two children. His kids used to school here. I used to help them,” she told us, adding that the Kirimas ought to appreciate Mr Ngonyani’s role in the family.
Ngonyani, popularly known as Prof Maji Marefu, receives the money, according to his money receipt documents also in our possession.

But on Friday evening, he denied receiving any regular transfers from Teresia and told us he had been in Tanzania, where he was elected the MP for Korogwe Vijijini.

Documents in our possession show a joint property ownership between Teresia and Ngonyani. Asked about it, she said “those making such allegations are crazy.”

Source Daily Nation: - Magazines |All we want is to be with our ailing father for now

Kama watu wanakwenda kwa mganga kuomba msaada,he should do whaever they ask of him,mradi tu wasitake kudhulumu watu wengine. Sasa hapa naona some superstitious person has given Maji Marefu a lot of money. I don't know if such money is deserved. lakini it is my belief that every one should have every thing he asks for. Leave holiness to The Pope and the Cardinals and the Bishops and the Mufti alone.

Back
Top Bottom