Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Prof. Haroub Othman

Discussion in 'Matangazo madogo' started by Gacheke Gachihi, Jul 1, 2009.

1. G

Gacheke Gachihi Member

Jul 1, 2009
    Prof. Haroub Othman....,
    On the sideline of Mwalimu Nyerere Intellectual festival, april in Dar es Salaam university....Dr willy Mutunga who happened to have been a student in Dar ...invited me to greet his Proffessor, a great teacher Prof. Haroub ...He defended the unity of Tanzania and he said in one of the dabates that he was navigating on unity of Tanzania during the intellectual festival.. that he , HOPE in his lifetime Tanzania Will remain in Peace and United....I aslo Captured another one from Prof. Horoub Othman...That ...Mwalimu...in reference to Nyerere...Delayed Tanzania independence to waint for Kenya ...independence in order to unite kenya and uganda to create an East africa state.
    I send my comradly ...condolences to students of UDSM and Prof . Issa Shivji , Prof . Chris maina Peter. Willy Mutunga...and all comrades.
    It was great While we were in Dar Prof Haroub also wellcomed as students and non-students , peasnts , workers..etc to enter in classes Dar es Salaam University , If we wished...to learn a bit ...a privilange today reserved for middle class family ...that can pay the school fees in dollas.
    He inspired my hope ....that university education can be democratized and qualification and acess to the university education be only the desire to learn.

Am sure Cabral , Fanon and Walter Rodney ...will well come his remains in the ... Immortal intellectuals revolutionary square in the soil of africa and Latin America....for the south- south students.
    Aluta Continua....Mwalimu.
    Gacheke Gachihi.