Prof. George L Wajackoyah for 2012 President

Babylon

JF-Expert Member
Feb 5, 2009
Prof. George L Wajackoyah for 2012 President
ProF.Wajackoyah.jpg

The first Diaspora presidential candidate Prof. George L Wajackoyah talks to Luvei Times about his intentions to succeed retiring President Mwai Kibaki as the fourth president of Republic of Kenya. From a destitute in the street of Nairobi, to police inspector to a practicing lawyer and currently a professor of law in the US, it’s been a long journey for Prof. Wajackoyah. He went into hiding fearing for his life in Kenya, after he led investigation in disappearance and subsequent murder of the late Dr. Robert Ouko, a former minister for foreign affairs in former president Moi’s government. Following is the full text of the interview with Luvei Times reporter. Luvei Times: We understand that you have interests in gunning for presidential elections come 2012; tell us more about yourself. Answer: My name is George Luchiri Wajackoyah. Son of Titus Olilo Luchiri and Melenia Makokha Angengo. I am a professor of law at American Heritage University in Southern California. I am also the vice-president of My HubNet Corporation, a company based in Rancho Cucamonga in Californi

Mkikuyu au mjaluo...ina matter sana huko, kumbuka tayari kuna KKK alliance ya VP....all the best

The question is does he have the connections needed. Before you get the chance to tell the people what you know it is about who you know. he shouldn't expect a Cinderella like ending. Amejiandaaje!?

The question is does he have the connections needed. Before you get the chance to tell the people what you know it is about who you know. he shouldn't expect a Cinderella like ending. Amejiandaaje!?
Kenya politics pesa yako (presumely anazo) na pili tribal tricks and alliance finito..hao anaweza kuwanunua...akatengeneza networks

Talk about "counter-export" Kenya gave USA Obama, now the US is giving 'em back a son...ni Jaluo Jeuri huyo

For every viewer please note that Mr George L Wajackoyah is not the Vicepresident of MyHubNet a very well known Marketing Corporation. In addition Mr. George L. Wajackoyah left this company under not too pleasant terms.

MyHubNet
Administration

Wycliffe Jean anybody? Resident requirements!

How will the electorate take to an outsider as a candidate should be taken into consideration. For all you in the diaspora with dreams of becoming presidents after the dual citizenship takes on these are points to ponder.

Back
Top Bottom