Prof. Baregu aeleza kwanini hakutumia Biblia kuapa

FortJeasus

JF-Expert Member
Jan 19, 2012
"I was baptized a Catholic when i was young at school..i wouldnt want to be hyprocrite as i believe God is there(is sovereign and exists), not in the house of bibles or Qurans..i ve never been doctrinaire for Christianity or any religion from abroad, i believe in a lot of things in Africa..Africans ve abondoned their indigenous spiritualism from their own 'Gods' and what they do now is nothing other than hyprocricy..

There is spiritual push from the devevoloped world but still some respect their denominations.For example, Hinduism is still playing a big role and most respected by Indians communities."

Baregu subsribes to humanity,justice,equality ,clean environment, fairness and equity,between community and conscious building.
Source:The African,Monday,April 16 2012.

Bila shaka tumepata na upande wa pili na sasa maswali yanaweza kupungua.

ila inawezakana ni kweli, kwani dini nyingi siku hizi zimekuwa za kinafiki sana?Big up babu Baregu
!

Namuunga mkono Prof Baregu kwani SERIKALI au TAIFA letu halina DINI. Tunapaswa kuonyesha na kufanya haya kwa vitendo hasa tunapokuwa kwenye shughuli au hafla za kiserikali. Quran na Biblia viondolewe pale IKULU yetu na KATIBA MPYA ijayo. Vitabu hivi viwili viongozi wetu wanavitumia kuapa kinafiki na kuvikejeli huku wakiendelea na maovu yote baada ya viapo hivi.

Hapo hata mimi nampa support sana hapana taka unafik,ila we believe in one GOD

The notion that Christian GOD exist came from Europe
The notion that Islam ALLAH exist came from Middle east
The fallacy that GOD does not exist came from abroad (Europe, America etc)

So whether you believe or not believe you are still under the influence of Europe or America. Usitudaganye wewe bado ni mtumwa wa fikra za hao hao wazungu, hata hiyo statement ya kuhusu nini unaamini tushaiona kwa ''wazungu'' kibao........wasioamini. Ungesema unaamini mizimu angalau ungekuwa na hoja...

Back
Top Bottom