Prisoners and a Prison !!!

Che Kalizozele

JF-Expert Member
Jul 20, 2008
The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know?> I'm a virgin and I don't know anything about sex.> Can you explain it to me first?"> > "OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your> private place 'the prison' and call my private> thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the> prisoner in the prison, and then they made love for the> first time. Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the> bed, smiling with satisfaction> > Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner> seems to have escaped."> > Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to> re-imprison him." > > After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his> cigarettes but the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new> experience of making love, gives him a suggestive smile,> "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"> > The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs> of a recently born foal. Afterwards, he lays back on the> bed, totally exhausted.> > She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped> again."> > Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, Hey, its not a> life sentence, OKAY!> > > – HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Back
Top Bottom