President Uhuru, Moi and Biwott in meeting at State House

Kenyan

JF-Expert Member
Jun 7, 2012
President Uhuru Kenyatta on Tuesday held a meeting with former president Daniel arap Moi at State House.

Sources close to the meeting said that former minister Nicholas Biwott, also attended the consultative meeting.

Efforts to confirm the details of the meeting from State House were fruitless, but sources acknowledged that the meeting took place.

It was routine consultations, said the source.

Shore up support

The meeting took place between 10.30 am and 11.30 am and focused on how to shore up support for the Jubilee administration.

President Kenyatta had been scheduled to open the African Travel Association 40th Annual World Congress at the Kenyatta International Convention Centre but did not do so.

Jubilee administration is under pressure to act on corruption, with the latest focus on Devolution Cabinet Secretary Anne Waiguru for questionable expenditure.

She was grilled for hours by the anti corruption commission at their offices in Nairobi.

Source: Daily Nation

Mambo yameanza, Raila Odinga ameshaanza kutetemesha ngome ya Uhuru Kenyata, mpaka 2017 ifike tutashuhudia mengi!

Haaa haaa rafiki yake Raila Odinga tayari kakalia Ikulu ya Magogoni Uhuru maji ya shingo.

2017 ...NI UHURUMO NA SIO UHURUTO .......

.....GIDEON MOI IS THE MAN TO WATCH ......HEADING 2017 ...and thereafter to take on from uhuru in 2022

2017 ...NI UHURUMO NA SIO UHURUTO .......

.....GIDEON MOI IS THE MAN TO WATCH ......HEADING 2017 ...and thereafter to take on from uhuru in 2022

masikini ruto wamemtumia kama mpira wa kiume, kachezea vibaya the kikuyu tycoons, bora gideon moi kuliko ruto swahiba wa zamani wa raila

Whom do they want to Ouko this time forth? Let it not be RAO Kenya will explode this time.

Whom do they want to Ouko this time forth? Let it not be RAO Kenya will explode this time.

When you say 'they' what do you mean?Is there like some aliens who are doing stuff against you the people of earth?Why would you use Ouko as a verb and not say,Pio Gama Pinto or J.M Kariuki,or are they not of your earth?Methinks you should emancipate yourself from mental slavery and warmongering arent you Kenyan and wont you go down with it too?

Truth be said those days of waiting for the people of said earth to be slain by the so called 'they' are long gone.

People should concentrate on their manifestos and if they look good we will grant them our votes.The denis the menace's i-destroy-everything-in-my-path-as-am-on-my-way-up attitude has not gotten anyone anywhere so far and I dont think any anyone will ever benefit from it because Kenya is bigger than any of the single entities that make it!

Last edited by a moderator:
0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom