President of EU association for EU national in Ivory Coast Tells his piece.

Akwaba

Sep 26, 2010
Philippe Remond is an Associate Professor of Industrial Science at the Institut National Polytechnique Houphouet-Boigny of Yamoussoukro, also president of EU nationals in Côte d'Ivoire. After its truths about the conspiracy of France against the Ivory Coast President Laurent Gbagbo and on the set of "Reason of State'', he is subjected to threats of all kinds. But man persists and signs: France and the UN are in arbitrary!

Why France does not it a fair partnership with Côte d'Ivoire?

This is the logic of Françafrique. It is the culture of the Elysee, since the colonial era and post-colonial era where the French political class manipulated the African heads of state. To interest the film aired on French Africa French media and the Ivorian television has largely presented. The bauxite from Guinea, the Niger uranium, paid 1/10th of world by France, oil from Gabon, Congo and now, Côte d'Ivoire, to mention only those resources, are at the heart of a huge French lust.

In Niger, we have seen that when the time to renegotiate the contract arrived, a rebellion arose from nowhere came to overthrow the regime. But when France, through the Areva group, confirmed its position with respect to this market also interested in China and many others, this rebellion has vanished. France wants to control the African heads of state. However, Laurent Gbagbo does not fit into this pattern of coverage. That is what gene France, this is the only fault of President Laurent Gbagbo.

President Laurent Gbagbo has called for the departure of UNOCI and the Licorne force ...

It must be that UNOCI parte, as it has demonstrated a clear bias alongside the rebels. We saw that the Senegalese contingent was at the Hotel du Golf in lending a hand to the rebels. We remember what General de Gaulle said the UN, this "big thing.'' In fact, the UN is a system to endorse the positions of Western powers giving them weight, relative to their interests, a tool of the powerful against the weak. It's comedy. The evidence, the UN has never solved the

any conflict in the world. Instead, she merely inflame the purposely. It must, moreover, that when France had colonies, it had more weight to the UN. Today she weighed less. Thus its determination to continue to speak on their behalf.

Some talk about a military option against President Laurent Gbagbo. What do you think?

It would be crazy because destabilize Cote d'Ivoire is putting the sub-region as a whole at risk. We know the economic weight of Côte d'Ivoire in the sub-region. And France could lose big in Africa as it takes it the resources it needs for its development. Moreover, economic sanctions at the UEMOA and Beceao much talked about are in fact threats aimed at raising the stakes. If Côte d'Ivoire collapses, it is France and the subregion as a whole that will collapse.

Voices are raised more that we must leave these unions to coin money, to escape all the hassle ...

In fact, the CFA Franc is a tool of subjugation and blackmail against countries of the Franc Zone. Houphouet-Boigny had said: "If we devalue the CFA franc, I make my money.'' It was loosely devalued the CFA to his death. This means that Côte d'Ivoire has enough resources to beat its own currency. These are not intelligences that are lacking in this country to do so. It can sign the agreements and find partners need to assume its own destiny. Throw off the yoke of France through the inertia of the CFA franc, which in fact does not arrange that France alone, in this case. Reflection is open at this level.

After your visit, truth about the conspiracy of France against the Ivory Coast, the Ivorian television on the set of "Reason of State'', you are daily subjected to threats from those who don ' have not enjoyed your outspokenness. How do you rate this attitude?

It is true that since I was in TV, I am the target of people who do not like my truths about the colonialist attitude of France. I think this is not worthy to behave as they do. Everyone in an open and important as that which takes place on the situation in Côte d'Ivoire, is entitled to their opinion. And force must remain in the points. But what these threats are not going to turn from the truth. I repeat that France, the United Nations and other Westerners behave arbitrarily interfering in Ivorian affairs awkwardly. Laurent Gbagbo was proclaimed President of the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire by the Constitutional Council, in accordance with the Ivorian Constitution. And I made the decision to seek Sem Laurent Gbagbo that he gives me his signature, not that of another who lost the election, the Ivorian nationality. That said, I condemn the unacceptable attitude of France in Côte d'Ivoire.

How do you explain this stubborn relentlessness of France against President Laurent
Gbagbo?

I am shocked that countries like France and the USA, where the Constitution is a sacrosanct law, which we will not accept a comma key thereof, allow themselves to engage in words and deeds who trample on the Ivorian Constitution. While from the time the presidential election results were announced in the manner required by the Constitutional Council, no one has the right to challenge this decision irrevocable. And I say that France and the USA behave as rogue states.

And yet these countries are committed to their laws ...
France, taught us good values on democracy, equality of peoples, sovereignty, freedom. But we see that these values are only for be applied in France. And when they are somewhere else, we sow discord by No Anything, regardless of the laws of the country that would subject for eternity. We do not respect other nations which are former colonies. They are said to underdeveloped countries or developing. But I say these are countries remain on track to underdevelopment

What Drives France?

The France sees its interests. The human condition, equality of peoples are secondary to her. Even when France engages in humanitarian actions, it is to feel good. We know that France has virtually all its interests in Côte d'Ivoire. Its strategy is to plunder the riches of Africa, or at least to buy at low prices, raw materials from Africa to resell it at a high price.
It is an unfair trade is done on the backs of Africa. This is a post-colonial exploitation which, in my opinion, is long lasting.

Yet President Laurent Gbagbo continues to deal with the French groups in Côte d'Ivoire. What's wrong?

It's hard to explain. We know that just before the election, Total "which is a French oil group" has had good market share in the offshore of Grand-Bassam. I do not understand that France wants both to Côte d'Ivoire continues to treat it in a friendly country. Electricity and water are to Bouygues, the port is Bolloré. What we must fear, is that France comes to losing everything she has here, if things went too far. I do not understand the behavior of France. But it must be that she decides to accept the "win-win'', in respect of each, as proposed by President Laurent Gbagbo. The era of dominant / dominated relations is over.

president of EU nationals in Côte d'Ivoire? jamaa tapeli tu.. hivi president of EU nationals in Tanzania ni nani jamani?

Back
Top Bottom