President Jakaya Kikwete sends Congratulatory Message to Pope Benedict XVI

R.B

JF-Expert Member
May 10, 2012
H.E. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, President of the United Republic of Tanzania has sent a congratulatory message to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI on the occasion of the Inauguration of the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope John Paul II.

Jakaya-Kikwete.jpg

President Jakaya Kikwete

The message reads as follows;

"His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI,

Vatican City,

HOLY SEE.

Your Holiness,

On behalf of the Government and the people of the United Republic of Tanzania, and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to congratulate you most sincerely on the occasion of the Inauguration of the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope John Paul II.

Tanzania and the Holy See enjoy good bilateral relations. Over the years we have worked closely. The celebration of your country's National Day offers me yet another opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to continue working with you in further consolidating and strengthening the ties of friendship and cooperation that exist between us.
Please accept, Your Holiness, my best wishes for your personal good health, prosperity and many more years of service to the Church".

ISSUED BY:
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION,
DAR ES SALAAM.
22[SUP]ND[/SUP] OCTOBER, 2012

Mzee wa Trivilities! Anataka kutuzuga wakatoliki ili tumwone anajali mambo yetu. Nyuma ya pazia ananchochea waislamu etri wanandai haki zao walizodhulumiwa na wakristo. Mbona waislam walimtisha eti papa asikanyage tanzania na kweli akanywea wakati alishamwalika TZ? Kikwete bwana full usanii!

Tanzania and the Holy See enjoy good bilateral relations. Over the years we have worked closely. The celebration of your country’s National Day offers me yet another opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to continue working with you in further consolidating and strengthening the ties of friendship and cooperation that exist between us.
Please accept, Your Holiness, my best wishes for your personal good health, prosperity and many more years of service to the Church”.

Wale wadini na waseme sasa! Hiyo red imekaa vizuri sana; whether you like or not Vatican a.k.a Holy See is a country of its own right and one of the UN member states. Tanzania ina-enjoy kuwa na mashirikiano na Vatican kama ilivyo na mashirikiano na nchi nyingine yoyote mwanachama wa UN zikiwamo Iran na Saudi Arabia.

Wale puppets wa OIC hebu tujuzeni mnataka Tanzania iwe mwanachama wa OIC kwa vigezo vipi maana hoja yenu dhaifu imekuwa ubalozi wa Vatican.

Bigup Presida sasa sijui kikao cha siri kitakaa wapi this time kujadili hili swala.

Mungu wangu Ijumaaa hivi ndugu zangu lazima waandamane yaani Raisi anamwandikia barua papa?

watanzania kaeni chonjo...ijumaa hii kutakua na maadamano ya waislam hadi ikulu kulalamika kwanini Rais wao katuma salamu za pongezi kwa kiongozi wa kikatoliki...wanajeshi mapolisi kaeni mkao wa macho ijumaa hii...maana ndio tushazoea kila ijumaa siku hizi kuna skendo

h.e. Jakaya mrisho kikwete, president of the united republic of tanzania has sent a congratulatory message to his holiness pope benedict xvi on the occasion of the inauguration of the pontificate of his holiness pope john paul ii.

jakaya-kikwete.jpg

president jakaya kikwete

the message reads as follows;

"his holiness pope benedict xvi,

vatican city,

holy see.

Your holiness,

on behalf of the government and the people of the united republic of tanzania, and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to congratulate you most sincerely on the occasion of the inauguration of the pontificate of his holiness pope john paul ii.

tanzania and the holy see enjoy good bilateral relations. Over the years we have worked closely. The celebration of your country's national day offers me yet another opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to continue working with you in further consolidating and strengthening the ties of friendship and cooperation that exist between us.
Please accept, your holiness, my best wishes for your personal good health, prosperity and many more years of service to the church".

issued by:
ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation,
dar es salaam.
22[sup]nd[/sup] october, 2012

imesainiwa na nani?

On behalf of the Government and the people of the United Republic of Tanzania, and on my own behalf, it gives me great pleasure to congratulate you most sincerely on the occasion of the Inauguration of the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope John Paul II.

Mimi nimeona hapo, yaani Membe hajui kwamba hilo neno ni kituko?

Rais kafanya vyema ile ni nchi kama zilivyo nchi nyingine na pope ni mkuu wa nchi

H.E. Jakaya Mrisho Kikwete, President of the United Republic of Tanzania has sent a congratulatory message to His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI on the occasion of the Inauguration of the Pontificate of His Holiness Pope John Paul II.

Jakaya-Kikwete.jpg

President Jakaya Kikwete

The message reads as follows;

“His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI,

Vatican City,

HOLY SEE.

Your Holiness,

Tanzania and the Holy See enjoy good bilateral relations. Over the years we have worked closely. The celebration of your country’s National Day offers me yet another opportunity to reaffirm our commitment to continue working with you in further consolidating and strengthening the ties of friendship and cooperation that exist between us.
Please accept, Your Holiness, my best wishes for your personal good health, prosperity and many more years of service to the Church”.

ISSUED BY:
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION,
DAR ES SALAAM.
22[SUP]ND[/SUP] OCTOBER, 2012

I hate politics. I love amani na upendo. Mheshimiwa Rais bila kuangalia mineno neno inayoendelea nakupa pongezi kwa hili. Tanzania kama nchi maskini ambayo haina dini kupongeza Vatican(nchi inayotambulika) ni jambo la kiungwana.

Nachukia anayesema yeye dini hii mimi dini hii... Nachukia sana!

[FONT=Arial,Arial]Pope John Paul II: Zyklon B Salesman
by TONY BUSHBY
popedead4.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Arial]In his book 'Behold a Pale Horse,' former US Naval Intelligence Officer William Cooper relates a story associated with the IG Farben Chemical Company.

In the early 1940s, that company employed a Polish chemist and salesman who sold cyanide gas, Zyklon B and Malathion to the Nazis for extermination of groups of people in Auschwitz.

After the war the salesman joined the Catholic church and was ordained a priest.

In 1958 he became Poland's youngest bishop and after Pope John Paul I's mysterious death, the ex-cyanide gas salesman Karol Wojtyla was elected to the papacy as Pope John Paul II in October 1978.
[/FONT]

Kwa jinsi walivyo vilaza hawa jamaa zangu wataandamana tu.

cc Wadini wetu zomba na Ritz , Ijumaa lazima tuandamane hadi Ikulu, kwanini atume salam Rome

mzee wa trivilities! Anataka kutuzuga wakatoliki ili tumwone anajali mambo yetu. Nyuma ya pazia ananchochea waislamu etri wanandai haki zao walizodhulumiwa na wakristo. Mbona waislam walimtisha eti papa asikanyage tanzania na kweli akanywea wakati alishamwalika tz? Kikwete bwana full usanii!

issued by:
ministry of foreign affairs and international cooperation,
dar es salaam.
22[sup]nd[/sup] october, 2012

Back
Top Bottom