Precission Air at cross roads!!

Mzee Mwanakijiji

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2006
Precision Airline was not that precise yesterday... does anybody know what happened? Will the company issue any explanation.. au ndio yale yale ya mgema...

URGED TO CHANGE ALTITUDE,UNIMPRESSIVE SERVICES WORRY INVESTORS
As Precisoin airline struggles to lure tanzanians and kenyans to buy its shares before its officiall launching at the dar es salaam stock exchange on 15dec2011,the airline proves it self as the the most messy and unpredictable carrier on daily basis as we focus on its servics four yrs ago to now

Precission airline doesnot only offer voluntile and disorganized services to travellers even some of the staff both on ground and on flt are always arrogant,,,Clare Mathews a volunteer to tanzania was on board the airline on 23 august and this was he said on his experience with precissionair

Once the departure lounge we were told the flt would be delayed for 90 mins no reasons given,toilet was disgusting obviously hadnt been cleaned for a while,landing at kilimanjaro i was relieved to see my luggage had nade it though many on my lt had lost baggs

i volunteered in tanzania and over summer met a great number of plp who had flown with precission and lost their luggage,toget it back almost 4-5days,and fins things have been taken from their luggage,one of my friends had packed a whole load of things for school she workedin and the whole lot had been nicked,,others lost things like shoes,shampoo,sleeping bags,i also met two guys who were supposed to fly with precission air frm jro-lhr via nbo two weeks before they left precissionair phoned them to say they were now going to dar staying night in dar then flying to nbo int the next day norning he sadly said

""this meant they had to fork out for 2hrs bus journey to arusha and sleep in dar not surprissingly precission air did not give them a hotel room despite the change being entirely their fault, this added a good 24hrs onto their journey but they had no explanation...

kazi ipo kwa kweli Ssas kwa wale waliowekeza hisa zao watafika kweli jamani...na kama wewe umesoma accounts kile kotabu chao asilimia 89 ya pesa zao ni mikopo lakini watanzani wanakimbilia kuhodhi ndege loooohh
for more informations buy THE AFRICAN/DTE

Hakunaga 'crossroads' na bila shaka huo ni msamiati mpya duniani.

its messy allover hata kwa akina clare, unannoinced delays, losses, harsh language, too many unexpected and hidden cost... U name it. I would only care if it was not clare

its messy allover hata kwa akina clare, unannoinced delays, losses, harsh language, too many unexpected and hidden cost... U name it. I would only care if it was not clare

Unaongea nini wewe?

Leo asubuhi flight ya Zenji haikuwapo.........abiria wameambia watasafirishwa na flight ya saa 9..........lunch wapi? juu yako

crossroads /"krQs.r@Udz/ US /"krA:s.roUdz/ noun [C] plural crossroads
a place where two roads meet and cross each other
be at a crossroads
to be at a stage in your life when you have to make a very important decision

Source: Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Hakunaga 'crossroads' na bila shaka huo ni msamiati mpya duniani.

it is not a good spirit to entertain this negative attitude toward your (are you a Tanzanian by the way) fellow indigenous Tanzanian that are trying to stand as entrepreneurs, unless you are having an hidden agenda! To do any business in Tanzania is very challenging but these fellows have tried to show the way. Being 'Wachagga' to others sounds more better than teaming up with Chinese, South Africans etc!
What do you compare PrecisionAir with ...ATC?

Precission Air Strike again.....Yaani Hwa Jamaa Sijui lini Watajifunza Kuheshimu Local flight...Yaani Hakuna Ndege zinazo Ahirishwa case studies ni nyingi sana kwa hawa jamaa....kuwa mteja wa Precission ni kuwa mvumilivu na huna haraka kabisa.Kama wapanda Nyehunge.

I wounder if really they are prepared to compete, otherwise they will be left behind by KQ.

Back
Top Bottom