Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

potential and reality

Discussion in 'Jokes/Utani + Udaku/Gossips' started by Mwana va Mutwa, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Mwana va Mutwa

Mwana va Mutwa JF-Expert Member

Oct 31, 2009
    [FONT=&quot]Laugh as you read along![/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    SON ASKED HIS FATHER[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]: "Daddy what is the difference between"potential" and "reality" [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Dad:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] I will show you, Dad turned to his wife and ask her: "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for 1 Million Dollars? Wife answers: "Yes of Course! I would never waste such an opportunity to be a millionaire" Then Dad asked his daughter if she would sleep with Will Smith for 2 Million dollars? [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Daughter:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] "Wow! Yes Yes ! I will that's my fantasy" So Dad turned to his elder son and ask him : Son, will you sleep with Denzel Washington for 1 Million dollars? Elder Son replied: " Yeah! Why not? Imagine what I could do with 1 Million dollars, I would never hesitate!" So the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Father turns to his younger son and said: "You see son,POTENTIALLY" we are sitting on 4 Million dollars, But in " REALITY" we are living with 2 prostitutes and 1 gay! See what money does, it exposes people of what they really are.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

2. PakaJimmy

PakaJimmy JF-Expert Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Hiyo familia ni full-kupinda!...Watakuwa walikutania Night Club na wanaishi kwenye Motel!

Labda hata mzee angewahiwa na swali la jinsi hiyo angetoa jawabu ambalo lingewaacha hoi wote!

Fyuuuuuuuup!.....Shame on the Whole family!.....huh!

3. N

Nesindiso Sir JF-Expert Member

Nov 4, 2009
    teh! teh! teh! Interesting

4. fundiaminy

fundiaminy JF-Expert Member

Nov 7, 2009
    hapo pana kazi kweli.