Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Poor leadership, poor education, poor health, poor everything! we need 2make a u-turn

Discussion in 'Jukwaa la Siasa' started by Gosbertgoodluck, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Gosbertgoodluck

Gosbertgoodluck JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Guys, Ladies and Gentlemen,

It is really alarming, how comes our nation is so poor with nearly 50 yrs of independence? Which sector can we proudly claim to have made it?? Generally, none!! Initially, we were almost on the right track in most of the critical sectors including education, industries, health, water, etc. And something very important, we at least had a good and focused leadership. But now, everything is poor; poor leadership, poor education, poor, health, poor industries, poor everything.

Brothers and Sisters, the future of our nation is on our hands. Why should our nation be so poor with all the available resources?!? There could be a number of reasons but for me POOR LEADERSHIP is the top most reason and frankly speaking things have gone so worse in our country's history under JK's leadership. Seriously, we need to help our beloved country make a u-turn and a new start. Why should our nation be so poor with all the available resources?? Let take actions. Everybody should play his role to ensure that our country makes a u-turn. This thread welcomes everybody with ideas. The question is what we should do and how we should do it to help our country. Let us avoid as much as possible any bloodshed approaches so that ultimately everybody will enjoy the fruits of our initiatives.

You are most welcome!

2. Ng'wanangwa

Ng'wanangwa JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    please check text in red and bold.

my opinion (short and clear): get ccm out of power.

3. Technician

Technician JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    HTML:
    please check text in red and bold.
    My friend the issue here is NOT to check spelling and grammar,sorry...

HTML:
    my opinion (short and clear): get ccm out of power.
    This is POINT, I say yes you have contributed something.

My Opinion:

1. Let us utilize our education instead of leaving the nation to politicians.
    2. Let us make constitutional amendments to cop with time
    3. Let us use our granted LAWS by physical applications.
    4. Let us use TIME to plan our goals of achievement
    This is just few i can suggest.
    It is something so serious.

4. M

MsandoAlberto JF-Expert Member

Mar 9, 2011
    If poor leadership is the problem, how many see it that way? It is just four months after the elections (a time when we would have cured the leadership problem). Why was that opportunity lost?

Some of us will put it on rigging. But what about those people wearing green shirts and dresses? Those people who are upholding the system? We can see them. They live amongst us.

I agree, we have a problem. A serious one. But, the problem is nothing more than us. We are the problem. A people of the United Republic 'is' the problem.

We have allowed a few people to rule us under the pretext of leading us. They dont lead us, they rule us.

We have supported them only by receiving from them favours and gifts. They have plundered our nation, raped it.

We sit on the rails and watch. We are the problem. All of us. Those who vote. And those who do not vote. Everyone.

5. Gosbertgoodluck

Mar 9, 2011
    Thank you very much Technician. I agree with you that politics has taken a driving seat in every sector while professionals/experts are passengers. The question is how do we reverse this situation? Is it by constitution or something else? How do the developed countries operate in this particular aspect?

6. Gosbertgoodluck

Mar 9, 2011
    Thank you for the input. Indeed, the problem is we Tanzanians; the voters although this is linked to credibility of the Electral Commission and the entire election process. People have little trust in the process and that is why they do not vote. It is a worse option but it depends on the level of understanding of a person who decides so.