Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Police Say Wyclef Jean Lied About Being Shot

Discussion in 'International Forum' started by X-PASTER, Mar 22, 2011.

X-PASTER Moderator

Mar 22, 2011
    Haitian Police Say Wyclef Jean Lied About Being Shot

A Haitian police officer said that Wyclef Jean actually cut his hand on glass late Saturday, despite the singer’s report that his hand was shot while standing outside his car in Haiti.

Jean, who was pictured while receiving medical treatment for hand, told reporters that his hand was grazed by a bullet as he exited a car to make a phone call.

“The way I can explain it is that the bullet grazed me in my right hand

Haitian police believe the incident was far different from what Jean is telling the media. Police chief Vanel Lacroix of Petionville told Reuters, “We met with the doctor who saw him and he confirmed Wyclef was cut by glass

Jean says he does not know if the alleged gun shots were directed towards him, nor does he know who shot at him.

Read more at NYdailynews.com
  2. The Finest

The Finest JF-Expert Member

Mar 23, 2011
    Now this story is taking another tune au ndio kusema Wyclef alikuwa anataka ku-create some sort of attention on this matter what a shame
  3. Baba Sangara

Baba Sangara JF-Expert Member

Mar 24, 2011
    I guess once in show business always " show business " .. getting media attention must be in his genes