Please compare Sata and Kikwete in Botswana

rosemarie

JF-Expert Member
Mar 22, 2011
[h=1]How president Sata talked down to Zambians living in Botswana[/h]The follwowing is what transpired in Gaborone on 20 March 2012 when president Michael Sata met Zambians living in Botswana

18 :30. Arrival of the president Michael Sata and his entourage
18 :35. National anthem chaired by ZACOBO (Zambian Community in Botswana)
18: 40. Speech by Ambassador to Botswana, within seconds Sata interrupts and says how do you deliver a speech before praying when you a son of a Bishop? Bishop prays
18: 50. Speech by chairman of ZACOBO amongst other things mentions of PF and UPND having walked out of parliament in order to ensure that the constitution was not passed during RBs days and also complains of Kaponyas at Kazungula Border and all bus stations, also said all buildings need painting in Lusaka and then invites the President ( This speech might have made the politicians upset)
19 :00. Given Lubinda (Minister of Information) steps in before Sata and could be vividly seen that he was very upset with the ZACOBO Chairmans speech about the walking out of PF from parliament and said they did so because of the difference they had in principles hence people should get facts correct before making statements because ‘some of you are MMD Cadres’ and also asked the Zambians what investments they have made in Zambia, how much do they send every month to their relatives back home? He then invited the President – King Cobra
19:05. Sata- In 1970, I was the first Zambian expatriate in United Kingdom and not Botswana so don’t think it’s a great achievement to work in Botswana, can I have questions now.
1910 Questions- whats the status of the Dual citizenship?
Sata: Which town are you from? Monze? Do you want to belong to Monze and Namwala? Because RB was from Gwanda in Zimbabwe that’s why he wanted Dual citizenship
Question: it is difficult for us living in Diaspora to get land back home, what is the Govt doing about it?
Sata: What are you doing in Botswana?
Answer: I am a teacher!
Sata: Go back to Zambia and teach your relatives then you will get Land
Question: Mr President, you never consulted on the Ithezhi tezhi and Chirundu districts
Sata: Whom did you consult to come to Botswana?
19 25 Concluding remarks- President Sata
All of you who are here with fake questions am very disappointed with you and embarrassed, are you not even ashamed of yourselves? You ran away from Zambia and thought we couldn’t find you and now today we have caught you. You are refugees in Botswana being exploited by the Botswana Govt. You left Zambia to come and work here for an extra K1?
Teachers
You are busy educating Tswanas leaving your own relatives in Zambia uneducated and you are proud? All of you were educated by your parents who never even finished standard 7 and struggled to educate you and you run away from them?
Doctors
Your relatives are dying in Zambia you are busy saving tswana lives?
Accountants
Botswana has only 5 shops and you call your self an accountant when Diamond mines want a consultant they will call a South African and not a Zambian, what are you still doing here?
Enginneers
There are no potholes in Botswana and President Khama has told me that Zambian Engineers designed the roads, when you go to Petauke and Katete there are so many potholes where the same engineers come from are you not ashamed of yourselves? Some of your relatives in the villages have never seen a tarred road and you are busy designing Botswana roads? No patriotism at all
Other professionals, Doctors, Professors etc
When I choose Grade 2 ministers, you complain some of you qualify to be MPs and others Counsilors why don’t you go back to Zambia? I struggled for 10 yrs, you will also struggle to settle but once you have determination you will make it.
We have about 2000 Zambians in Botswana but tonight only 100 have attended the meeting, imagine how Zambia was going to be developed if all of you built mansions in your villages but you are all crying for Land in Lusaka, you will never get it unless you go to Zambia, you even boast about diaspora what is that? Remain there in Diaspora, you went to Diaspora with nothing and you will go back to Zambia with nothing.
You complain that it takes you 3 hrs at Kazungula border I wish you take 4 years there why should I be worried about you people who ran away from Zambia when my people in Sesheke are not complaining about Kazungula border I will tell the headmen to build more boats for ferrying you and not a bridge so that you spend longer hours and days!
Act now because tomorrow will be too late or never comes. If you delay I will employ Chinese and Pakistanis and when you decide to go back to Zambia at your own time, the people who were in Grade 1 when you were at UNZA will be your bosses!
I came to Botswana to officiate a school which is inferior to our own St Marys!
Anyway I came here just to Greet you, Bishop can you pray we go
19: 29 Meeting closed.

SADC is developing a regional qualification framework so that any SADC national can work in any SADC nation,hope Kenyan knows this!

kind of president belittles and insults his own people. those people did not leave zambia for no reason. as for sadc and developing policies to work every its not a threat to kenyans. first its a pipe dream and secondly south africans will make you regret dearly

Nairoberry said:
as for sadc and developing policies to work every its not a threat to kenyans. first its a pipe dream and secondly south africans will make you regret dearly.

Nairoberry,

..when did Kenya hatred towards South African begin?

..during APARTHEID, Kenya was among an exclusive club of few African countries, which was helping that evil regime evade the trade embargo.

..nini kimetokea baada ya ndugu zetu kuwa huru sasa mnawachukia???

kind of president belittles and insults his own people.

Sata is turning out to be a godamn idiot. Instead of saying Since i became president i have done this, and this, etc and things have improved and continue to improve. Now is a good time to come back and help build your country...

He starts insulting people. Does he think it's easy living and working in a foreign country. These people left because it was the best thing for them to do at that time. If things have changed now, he needs to make his case.

Nairoberry,

..when did Kenya hatred towards South African begin?

..during APARTHEID, Kenya was among an exclusive club of few African countries, which was helping that evil regime evade the trade embargo.

..nini kimetokea baada ya ndugu zetu kuwa huru sasa mnawachukia???

It's obvious history is not your thing that's why you have resorted to making up your own. That aside, Tanzania should leave the EAC! Tanzania is the impediment, the sick man of East Africa!

It's obvious history is not your thing that's why you have resorted to making up your own. That aside, Tanzania should leave the EAC! Tanzania is the impediment, the sick man of East Africa!

Mwembetayari,

..r u refuting that Kenya was not helping Apartheid South Africa evade economic sanctions??!!

..mbona kila mtu anajua hilo?? unaishi dunia gani wewe??

Mwembetayari,

..r u refuting that Kenya was not helping Apartheid South Africa evade economic sanctions??!!

..mbona kila mtu anajua hilo?? unaishi dunia gani wewe??

Name one OAU resolution or international resolution towards the apartheid regime that Kenya did not support!

Name one OAU resolution or international resolution towards the apartheid regime that Kenya did not support!

Mwembetayari,

..so r u categorically refuting that KENYA never traded with APARTHEID South Africa??

..nataka kujua kwanini Kenya ilikuwa ikiwasaliti Waafrika wenzenu?

..then when ppl say that we have to be careful with u, and that it is a little difficult to sit on a table with Kenyans and negotiate in good faith, u raise all kind of noise.

Mwembetayari,

..so r u categorically refuting that KENYA never traded with APARTHEID South Africa??

..nataka kujua kwanini Kenya ilikuwa ikiwasaliti Waafrika wenzenu?

..then when ppl say that we have to be careful with u, and that it is a little difficult to sit on a table with Kenyans and negotiate in good faith, u raise all kind of noise.

I am not interested in your fitina, I know you guys excel at that. I asked a simple question, NAME ONE OAU OR INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION AGAINST THE APARTHEID REGIME THAT KENYA DID NOT SUPPORT!

I am not interested in your fitina, I know you guys excel at that. I asked a simple question, NAME ONE OAU OR INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTION AGAINST THE APARTHEID REGIME THAT KENYA DID NOT SUPPORT!

Mwembetayari,

..fitina ni ipi hapo?

..Did KENYA trade with RACIST APARTHEID South Africa or not?

..wakati Waafrika wenzenu wanapigania uhuru, nyinyi mnashirikiana kwa siri na Apartheid regime.

..Halafu mkiitwa NYAN'GAU mnakasirika!!!!

..tabia yenu hiyo ndiyo iliyowafanya mkapewa jina NYAN'GAU.

mwembetayari,

..fitina ni ipi hapo?

..did kenya trade with racist apartheid south africa or not?

..wakati waafrika wenzenu wanapigania uhuru, nyinyi mnashirikiana kwa siri na apartheid regime.

..halafu mkiitwa nyan'gau mnakasirika!!!!

..tabia yenu hiyo ndiyo iliyowafanya mkapewa jina nyan'gau.

It is really simple, you can call me names as much as you want but the question is very simple. I deal with facts and not fitina or siasa duni, it is a simple question since you want to delve into historical issues. Name one oau or international resolution against the apartheid regime that kenya did not support!

It is really simple, you can call me names as much as you want but the question is very simple. I deal with facts and not fitina or siasa duni, it is a simple question since you want to delve into historical issues. Name one oau or international resolution against the apartheid regime that kenya did not support!

Mwembetayari,

..mwingine mliyekuwa mkimsaidia covertly ni RENAMO magaidi wa Mozambique.

Don't waste your energy brother, he can't name a single resolution.

Mwembetayari,

..u did not support the resolution to impose trade/economic sanctions on Apartheid South Africa bcuz u were secretly trading with that regime.

..KENYA was also covertly supporting the rebel group RENAMO[started by SA] of Mozambique while the OAU and Frontline states had declared them a terrorist organization.

Wakuu,

....hapa mada inatakiwa kua Sata vs Kikwete.

.....ishu za Kenya sijui zinaingia vipi humu?

Wakuu,

....hapa mada inatakiwa kua Sata vs Kikwete.

.....ishu za Kenya sijui zinaingia vipi humu?

Hapo sasa! Sata vs JK gone, Kenya (with no connection whatsoever with original thread) imekuwa inshu.

Very low

Nimeipenda hii hotuba ya mwanamme black cobra!!!!!!!!!!!! mwanaume kanyosha maelezo hajamung'unya maneno!!! siyo mnakaa nje mnatuma salamu tu hamna mnachochangia kwenye maendeleo ya nchi na ndugu zenu nyambafuuuuuuu!

Hii maneno ya wa-TZ na wa KE imeanza lini tena?

Maana naona wakina Nairoberry, sijui nani sijui nani wamepamba motot na ma sredi ya comparison!! Wastage of time people!!

Rudini kwenye mada...Sata v/s JK...period!!

afrika kusini ndio nchi bure zaidi afrika. watu huko wazulu ni vibaraka vya mboer. kama si mkaburu kusini ingelikuwa maskini hoe hae naomba wakaburu waendelee kuitawala africa kusini weusi huko ni bure tu.

Back
Top Bottom