Photographers' Corner

Source. getty images, google, i couldnt get the specific name of the photographer.

For me this pic is the most romantic ever. In the middle of a riot after Canucks lost to the Bruins, i know the dude was just trying to calm down her gf, but how did the idea of kissing her came up in that situation?

Congrats to the photographer too.

Hii picha inatakiwa iwe moja ya picha ya mwaka maana ina represent kila kitu love, chaos, peace, violence etc etc

Banff May 2009 pic taken by Nemo
DSC02299.JPG

Source. getty images, google, i couldnt get the specific name of the photographer.

For me this pic is the most romantic ever. In the middle of a riot after Canucks lost to the Bruins, i know the dude was just trying to calm down her gf, but how did the idea of kissing her came up in that situation?

Congrats to the photographer too.

to me this is a contender of the photo of year, coz it was accidental and every subject was not aware of teh photo

nice one, its like a movie cover photo

Picha nyingine, siku moja eneo moja tofauti ya dakika kadhaa.
2zz1bnc.jpg

Breathtaking....

You guys mnaoturusha na picha zenu hapa,
nawakilisha maombi ya kuelezea Pics
Zenu, wengine we love Photography,
nikiona picha the first thing i do is see it as if am there,
Then ask questions kua ni wapi, nini kilimvutia mpiga picha (kama ni mhusika directly..)
What is the story behind the camera or in front of it??

Breathtaking....

You guys mnaoturusha na picha zenu hapa,
nawakilisha maombi ya kuelezea Pics
Zenu, wengine we love Photography,
nikiona picha the first thing i do is see it as if am there,
Then ask questions kua ni wapi, nini kilimvutia mpiga picha (kama ni mhusika directly..)
What is the story behind the camera or in front of it??

Hakuna story yoyote zaidi ya kuwa the colours were pretty and the sky looked amazing and I just wanted to share with the world the experience. Si unajua mara nyingi clear skies ni worst nightmare kwa photographers especially kama hujabeba filters, ukibahatika kupata shots kama hizi hulazi damu unafire away bila kujiuliza.

Hakuna story yoyote zaidi ya kuwa the colours were pretty and the sky looked amazing and I just wanted to share with the world the experience. Si unajua mara nyingi clear skies ni worst nightmare kwa photographers especially kama hujabeba filters, ukibahatika kupata shots kama hizi hulazi damu unafire away bila kujiuliza.

Yours obviously doesn't one has to do with ones imaginations...
i guess i gave it as a precaution to all interested in uploading pics...
I get the filling of taking the pic at the right moment and time thou
May not be a photographer but do understand pics.. ni wachace saana
Hupatia portraiture like the ones you have posted... with objects at least!

Ngoja niende nje ya sunset shots, hii picha (Macro Shot) nilipiga May 2010 caption niliongezea mwanzo wa mwaka huu machafuko ya Libya yalivyoanza kwa sababu nilikuwa na nia ya kuipost kwenye blog ya wananchi wa Libya.

Chini nimeweka ambayo haina caption na mtu yoyote anaweza kuitumia vyovyote anavyotaka, kama kuna mtu atataka ambayo haijawa processed/framed au general camera settings anaweza kunitumia PM.
hsj6et.jpg

Bila Caption
359feyp.jpg

if you have more pictures, i'd love to post them in my blog: It's Dar

loving the pics...

Gezus for starters hizo si zinatosha...lol
Umepotea how have you been??
Hongera naona your blog is doing good...
and kuna developments compared to the last time i checked.

picha nilizopiga mwenyewe, mimi sio mtaalamu na kamera yangu ni simu yangu, il napenda kupiga na kupost picha katika forums mablimbali, hizi nilipiga wiki iliyopita kwa wale ambao wnaelewa photography wanaweza kunikosoa, katika maeneo mbalimbali katika picha hizi
asanteni
IMG_5238.jpg

IMG_5204.jpg

IMG_5206.jpg

hizi hapa za mwaka jana
sh.jpg

http_imgloade.jpg

http_imgloade.jpg

http_imgloadCA57VBKY.jpg

angalia mti katikati ya jiji ulivyotunzwa vizuri
m2.jpg

Back