Philipo Mulugo nusura amalize hasira zake kwa mwanafunzi

King Kong III

JF-Expert Member
Oct 15, 2010
Naibu waziri wa elimu na mafunzo ya ufundi almanusura amchalaze viboko mwanafunzi kwa kitendo cha kuvaa mlegezo mbele yake

source:Moja ya gazet la leo(Tanzania Daima)

ni baada ya kumaliza mkutano wa elimu, na zimbabwe yake, necta - Masters na PHD

Generation ya masharobaro a.k.a ubongo fleva kama si uchocolate fleva! kata "K" ndio swagga zao!

After i went through other presentations at the same summit, this is my analysis, THREE
IMPORTANT THINGS to note:
firstly, knowing english and speaking english are two different things,

secondly, he was nervous and thought he said what he read (if you check slides it says Zanzibar not Zimbabwe),

third, he didnt have a command of the language and kept reading, if you check other presentations, some junior representatives in other countries Education ministries gave lectures with indepth analysis WITHOUT relying on their slideshows.

conclusion, This means our 'bright graduates from UDSM' can't compete at regional, let alone global stage if a chance arises.
= = =
Armani Adams MSc, BSc (Hons), Dip.
Bible, ILM.
London, UK.

Source: comments toka issamichuzi.blogspot.com

After i went through other
presentations at the same summit,
this is my analysis, THREE
firstly, knowing english and speaking
english are two different things,
secondly, he was nervous and
thought he said what he read (if you
check slides it says Zanzibar not
Zimbabwe),
third, he didnt have a command of
the language and kept reading, if
you check other presentations,
some junior representatives in
other countries Education ministries
gave lectures with indepth analysis
WITHOUT relying on their
slideshows.
conclusion, This means our 'bright
graduates from UDSM' can't
compete at regional, let alone
global stage if a chance arises.
= = =
Bible, ILM.
London, UK.

issa michuzi kumbe alipost ile video kwenye blog yake?

Naibu waziri wa elimu na mafunzo ya ufundi almanusura amchalaze viboko mwanafunzi kwa kitendo cha kuvaa mlegezo mbele yake

source:Moja ya gazet la leo(Tanzania Daima)
Ingefaa amcharaze mwanafunzi na mwalimu wake pia. Kila vazi lina mahali pake.

After i went through other presentations at the same summit, this is my analysis, THREE

secondly, he was nervous and thought he said what he read (if you check slides it says Zanzibar not Zimbabwe),

third, he didnt have a command of the language and kept reading, if you check other presentations, some junior representatives in other countries Education ministries gave lectures with indepth analysis WITHOUT relying on their slideshows.

conclusion, This means our 'bright graduates from UDSM' can't compete at regional, let alone global stage if a chance arises.
= = =
Bible, ILM.
London, UK.

why saying graduates from UDSM??
it is definitely true that written and spoken English are two different things. you can present somebodies article but which covers your thoughts,and while speaking, you do speak what is inside you thoughts. so the writer can shape the English well and good and you will end up having an alluring article. if you cant shape what you want to say, you will end up having funny speech.

however we do have presentation skills, like we do expect a presenter to be very enthusiastic with no mannerism, but very confident with good command of English. we never go to school to learn how to present, but the education we have can assist us in building confidence and courage that's all.

Kwanini hakupokelewa Na Mzee wa kanda Maalyuum na kumtupam ndani ajifunze vitabu vya historia huko kisha apewe mtihani!

third, he didnt have a command of the language and kept reading, if you check other
= = =
Bible, ILM.
London, UK.

Du hizo grammer Slung watoto wa .com mnachemsha hadi Vyuo?

why saying graduates from UDSM??
it is definitely true that written and spoken English are two different things. you can present somebodies article but which covers your thoughts,and while speaking, you do speak what is inside you thoughts. so the writer can shape the English well and good and you will end up having an alluring article. if you cant shape what you want to say, you will end up having funny speech.

however we do have presentation skills, like we do expect a presenter to be very enthusiastic with no mannerism, but very confident with good command of English. we never go to school to learn how to present, but the education we have can assist us in building confidence and courage that's all.

Amesema bright graduates from UDSM labda kwa kuwa wapo anaowafahamu wenye tatizo sugu la kuweza kuwakilisha mawazo kwa lugha ya kimombo kwenye mijadala au "presentations".

Ni ukweli uliowazi kwamba Naibu waziri alikua anasoma kile alichoandikiwa(bahati mbaya iliandikwa Zanzibar na si Zimbabwe), sasa binafsi najiuliza ubongo wake haukumshtua kuwa si Zimbabwe na ni Zanzibar, kuna kila dalili kuwa Waziri alikuwa anatukuta(nervous).

Nakumbuka kuna rafiki yangu Mkenya alikia akipenda sana kunitania kuwa, shida yenu Watanzania kimombo kinawapa shida kwa kuwa kila mkitaka kuongea huwa mnafikiria kwa kiswahili halafu mnajaribu kutafsiri, mwisho wa siku mnajukuta ubongo unajichanganya.

Hakya Mama tunaongozwa na vilaza wenye nafasi zao wako mtaani ,ndio maana hii nchi hutendelei sasa huyu hata ukimletea andiko ataweza kulisoma kuchambua na kulipitisha yaani angekuwa bosi wangu ningestaafu mapema nakalime maana angenipotosha.

Back
Top Bottom