Paul Gascoigne the legend: Gazza, pictured in 1993 and now

Kumbesa

Dec 29, 2011
He has a long and well documented battle with drugs and alcohol but Paul Gascoigne is at his lowest point.
The England legend has been rushed back into rehab after he reportedly binged on cocktails of gin and Valium.
The 45-year-old looked unrecognisable as he was pictured last week walking from a local newsagents to his home in Boscombe, Dorset.

article-2187616-1486CFFB000005DC-859_634x1078.jpg
Troubled soul: Paul Gascoigne looked in bad health just before he was rushed back into rehab amongst reports he was taking Valium

Friends of Gascoigne were worried for him after the mixture of drink and drugs left him barely able to move from his bed and it emerged he had been downing gin for breakfast.
A source close to star told the Mirror newspaper: 'It's lucky we found Gazza when we did. If he'd * carried on with his binge for much longer, well, it doesn’t bear thinking about.'
It is believed that the former footballer has been regularly using the sedative Valium over the past few weeks as well as drinking heavily.

article-2187616-1486D0A0000005DC-156_306x479.jpg

article-2187616-14872C74000005DC-762_306x479.jpg

Gin hell: Gazza had some scratches on his nose and looked to be in deteriorating health compared to earlier this year

Gascoigne, who has been seen making regular trips to the bookmakers, looked a fraction of the man he used to be as he carried a shopping bag filled with gin and cigarettes, dressed shabbily.
article-2187616-148711CC000005DC-54_306x558.jpg
Fighting fit: Gazza looked muscular in June

He wore a flat cap with a baggy jacket and jeans and old worn trainers and also sported scratches on his nose.
The source told the newspaper: 'Gazza's been in a sorry state for weeks now. He's been drinking heavily and he's regularly been using sleeping tablets, *including Valium.'
His drug addiction and rapid weight loss comes just weeks after he was seen in Dubai being 'out of it' while given corporate talks.
Just two months ago he seemed fit and healthy as he raised money for charity by auctioning three solid silver mementos given to him by the Pope at the 1990 World Cup.
A toned and muscular Gazza appeared topless with a smile on his face as he posed with coins and his silver Rosary necklace.
He also confessed at the time to having traded in his love of booze for botox as part of a new healthy regime.
He told the Times magazine: 'I remember the days when I had a bottle of gin in me hand at 7 o’clock – if I’ve got a weight in me hand, it’s a lot better.'
Gascoigne relocated to Bournemouth where he was undergoing treatment for his alcohol problems where he spent most mornings at the Providence Projects treatment centre with his counsellor Steve and other patients.
A spokesman for the troubled star told the newspaper: 'Paul Gascoigne is currently in an addictions clinic receiving the best possible care and attention that he requires.'

article-2187616-03EEE1E6000005DC-792_634x881.jpg
The legend: Gazza, pictured in 1993, was one of England's most gifted footballers in his prime

Maisha yanattaka Discipline Saaana..

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using JamiiForums

daamn, life is a b!tch & death is her sister..
it will be a matter of time before Gazza successfully drown himself to the other life, I wonder were is the FA, family & friends? the guy needs HELP!

Dah! Jamaa alikuwa mcheza mzuri sana lakini aliendekeza sana kilevi sasa anaadhirika...

Marafiki zake wote wamemkimbia kina chris Even chrismoye waliokuwa wanakwenda nae kunywa wakati ule anatajika Gaza akaendeleza chibuku akanza kupia mama watoto akakimbiwa fool sasa anasubiri siku yake ya kwenda kuchomwa .

Back
Top Bottom