Onyo:Uwekaji wa laptop mapajani una athari kwa kina baba na kina mama wajawazito.

mie sitajikita kwa mtazamo wa ndugu yangu hapo father xmas. Jambo la msingi kwangu ni kujua madhara hayo yanasababishwa kwa mtu au watu wanaoweka laptoku mapajani kwa muda gani? Hadi uwe umeathirika. Kwa uelewa wako qweenkami tutaelimika na kuwaelimisha wengine

taratibu father,unajuaje yuko single au hajaolewa?
For your information Nkami is not single.[/QUOTE]

Kamanda labda queenkami mwenyewe aseme kuwa hayuko single ndo nitaelewa ila siwezi kuvunjwa moyo na mtafutaji mwenzangu............lol

men who use laptops excessively they started to loose their fertility. The
general habit of the men is to keep or place the laptop on their lap. An
d due to this some amount of heat that is generating from the laptops are effecting in the lower portion ofmen.

The heat of the laptop is taking on by the scrotum. And the
y start to loose their fertility. And this side effect is very much common among men. It has
been seen that this is the major cause for the lack of the infertility among men and it is increasing in an alarming rate.The laptops can increase the temperature of the scrotum for near about 2.7 C and this let to the decrease of the sperm count in the body and the result is infertility. There are may be other problems with their reproductive system and they will not able to realize the problem very soon. It will take long time and when he is in the mood to expand his generation he will become hard to the noble act.

Therefore the young men and boys must be aware about this fact. Do
not place the laptop on your lap anymore but you must place the laptop on some desk or table when you are doing the work.

wewe endelea kuwa Tomaso hadi utakapoona alama za misumari itakua too late.

Queenkami, wasiwasi wangu ni "authority" ya hizi findings na sio kwamba nimekuwa tomaso! Ili tuamini na tuwe mabalozi wazuri lazima tuwe na uelewa wa ndani. Some of the facts can be true under some circumstance and not in all circumstances as a result we need to assess whether the given facts are scientifically proved. This is my reason for requesting evidence/justification to substantiate your observations. A simple point of deviation from what you are saying is this - I have a laptop which its fan and slots are on sideway hence the emitted heat( I guess plus the so called radiation) are going in a completely different direction from my private parts, I dont sense any rising temperature even on the legs which hold the laptop. Initially I used to have another laptop with slots almost at the rear bottom side where I was sensing that rising temperature. From what I have said, do see there are a number of issues to be considered ( laptop design, location of fan slots etc) so that we can conclude the level of damage? Is just another way of thinking anyway!!

Kwa kina baba -
mionzi kutoka kwenye laptop husababisha askari ajiuzulu wakati bado anahitajika kwenye battle field.
Pia hata kama ataendelea kupambana kwa kujilazimisha bullets zake zitakua dhaifu kiasi kwamba hata zikimlenga mama...mama huyo hataweza kuugua kwa miezi tisa.

Kwa kina mama wajawazito -
mionzi kutoka kwenye laptop ina madhara kwa malaika aliyeko tumboni.

---Ewe baba..ewe mama mjamzito uonapo tangazo hilí mtahadharishe na mwenzako---

Mbarikiwe

Corection.Due 2 HEAT and nt RADIATION!!!

sasaaaa KISWAHILI FASAHA CHA
laptop=DADAVUZI MPAKATO
sasa inakuwaje hapo!!!!!???

Back
Top Bottom