Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Online marketing

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by vstephen, Apr 28, 2012.

1. v

vstephen Member

Apr 28, 2012
    if you have a business in Arusha or Tanzania then our web marketing services are for you. People are searching for what they are looking for online on the internet using major search engines and social media. Having an online presence is has now become very important so that companies can be found no matter how large or small. Online marketing has become more popular then any other form of media to get be found and to get your message across to your target audience.Contact us for a free quote and consultation to get your company on the top of major search engines and start taking advantage of the benefits this will contribute to your business’s growth
    ONLINE MARKETING

2. Chamoto

Chamoto JF-Expert Member

Apr 29, 2012
    You haven't been specific enough whether you're on SEO or PPC business? Anyhow, what hat are you wearing?

You mentioned about getting companies on top, are you talking about ranking a brand name or highly competitive search term? In case of the former, I'll tell you, anyone can get a strange brand name (which no one searches) on top of google but what if my business is to sell kamagra, Do you even know how cutthroat that industry is? Can you get my page on top? and if you do how long will it take?

Four days ago google updated their new algorithm to combat over optimization, it's called penguin update and it's a real bitch, do you have any idea how it has changed the industry and what is your counter attack strategy?

If you answer these questions we can talk money.

3. A

Ahmada umelewa Member

Apr 29, 2012
    Bro hawa wababaishaji, I am a your operator! Nilipata propose Kama hii toka India, very cheap, it was only $ 3500 to put me on top in search engines!

Well then I just ask them to give 5 keys word that I will use to check if their website is in first page on search engine, very funny, they gave me 5 keys words of their domain name, which means if you search any website with it's name it will deffinetly appear on top.

If they can't do for themselves, interesting, how do they do for others? USANII!