Dismiss Notice
You are browsing this site as a guest. It takes 2 minutes to CREATE AN ACCOUNT and less than 1 minute to LOGIN

Online Internet TV Stations

Discussion in 'Tech, Gadgets & Science Forum' started by msela66, Aug 3, 2012.

1. m

msela66 Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Amazing and incredible! I tried the test version and think it is absolutely awesome. Internet has come really a long way these days. A few years ago I wouldn't have believed that technical advance would enable me to watch movies on my laptop, and how many channels? 4000? You basically can watch whatever you want. You can learn from it, get new recipes for my next dinner, I can learn a new language while I am cooking or I can relax in my spare time. I am so happy, that is what I call life at its best! Just one click to your PC and there you are. Watch it anywhere and anytime. You don' have to pay monthly fees, no television devices needed and enjoy watching it 24/7 without any extra cost unlike those cable and satellite providers that cost you a lot of cash every month. You can even recommend it to your friends abroad for its available over 80 countries and thousands of channels to indulge like sports, cartoons, news, educational, adult, music, sci fi channels and other exiting live stations to discover.
    One more thing which I couldn't believe. I can even view my favorite tele-series in my own country. It means I can enjoy it without translator written in front of the screen but in any language. All you have to do is try the free trial and when you really like it which I do, then buy the full version and install it in minutes and start to relax and enjoy your preferred tv series.
    I'ts 100% legal, no need of television set up or decoder. Watch tv rain or shine, it will not be affected by the weather. This webtv product has even safety protection for installation, it secures from valuable data loss.
    All you need is your PC or laptop, hook it up to the internet and get webtv software onetime and start enjoy TV on your PC or laptop forever.

2. Donnie Charlie

Donnie Charlie JF-Expert Member

Aug 3, 2012
    gharama za internet kwa tz ni kubwa bado na wenyewe wanataka walipwe.
  3. Fatma Bawazir

Fatma Bawazir JF-Expert Member

Aug 3, 2012
    hapo sasa tushike wapi tuwache wapi mi nilijua ni free
  4. NingaR

NingaR JF-Expert Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Sio gharama tu hata speed nayo inaturudisha nyuma.
  5. Mkirua

Mkirua JF-Expert Member

Aug 3, 2012
    Makitu mengine bana... Unanipotezea muda weeeee kumbe gharama unaweka mwishoni...Kama mnajiamini kwanini hamkuweka mwanzoni ?? sioni unafuu wowote kwa hesabu za kujumlisha na kutoa.
  6. Mgariga

Mgariga Senior Member

Aug 3, 2012
    kitu mzuri lakini mselaa hapa bongo tutalipaje...no credit cards etc
  7. nurbert

nurbert JF-Expert Member

Aug 3, 2012
    dah.,,., around my way freedom aint free
  8. K

KASUKU2012 Member

Aug 3, 2012
    gharama zipo but good idea
  9. 1

124 Ali JF-Expert Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Sound good but bongo na mwendo kasi wa internet zetu patakuwa hapasomeki hapo!