One dead, Ten hurt in grenade attack at Kenyan Church

This is the fourth incident in a span of four month, if I am not mistaken. The government of Kenya is to blame for failing to protect its citizen, which is the number one job of any government across the globe. If these evil acts are no going to be stopped and culpritsbrought to justice then someone in Kenya's government has to be held responsible.

This is the fourth incident in a span of four month, if I am not mistaken. The government of Kenya is to blame for failing to protect its citizen, which is the number one job of any government across the globe. If these evil acts are no going to be stopped and culpritsbrought to justice then someone in Kenya’s government has to be held responsible.

if you've watched Kenyan TV you'll remember an incident where NTV's john Allan namu was able to infiltrate the kenyan wing of the alshabaab. if that could be done by an investigative journalist don't you think the Kenyan police know more. as a result I think this blast and the Mombasa one are the works of criminals taking advantage of the alshabaab scare.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJM
Human intelligence inabidi iongezwe. Hata kanisani?

Poleni sana jirani zetu.

Kenya wamejitakia wenyewe,wawaache Wasomali wajiamulie mambo yao wenyewe.Huyo Marekani atawapa pesa na silaha lakini ninyi mtaghairimia maisha.

I think it was yesterday or a day before US Intel ..wonned the happening of such an event ...!! I wonder how do they smell IT and not be able to stop it from happening!! Poleni sana!!

didnt i tell you am a criminal psycologist or you forgot

That doesnt mean nothing Nairoberry, likewise I can also tell you I'm a CEO of a fortune 500 company
here in the States!...Then what?

Lets keep the debate factual and to the point. The so called Kenya Police (who are extremely shoddy)
have not come up with a statement to tell us 'who dunnit'....and that's where we are at till further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the fourth incident in a span of four month, if I am not mistaken. The government of Kenya is to blame for failing to protect its citizen, which is the number one job of any government across the globe. If these evil acts are no going to be stopped and culpritsbrought to justice then someone in Kenya's government has to be held responsible.

That's why I doubt if its Al-Shabaab. I will come back later on that one.

Duh mbaya sana hawa al-shaabab na magaidi wengineo sijui wana tafuta nini hasa, tumewachoka kwa kweli, poleni majeruhi na watu wao wa karibu MUNGU awasaidie mpone mapema maana mlikuwa hekaluni mwake na wala siyo bar au kwengineko
Tatizo ni Wakenya waliopo Somali, wanafanya nn? Hawa mabwana si wazuri kupigana nao vita, huwa hawafuati masharti ya vita!!

Back
Top Bottom