OMG! Christina Aguilera’s Period started suddenly on stage

EMT

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2010
Christina Aguilera was given the honor of singing at the legendary Etta James' funeral and had an unfortunate accident onstage during her performance. Christina's embarrassing "wardrobe" malfunction occurred while she belted out Etta James' classic song "At Last" and had more to do with what she was NOT wearing than what she was wearing.

The soulful songstress wore a Black suit that revealed her buxom bosom and her performance of Etta James' classic song was AMAZING… but sadly all of that was forgotten when Aguilera experienced a bit of errrr ummm "leakage" when unfortunately, mother nature paid Christina a visit at one of the wost times ever! On stage, in front of everyone, in a skirt.

I wish I could say nobody noticed… but clearly everyone did. Other say that it was spray a tan running down her leg, not period. We've all had unspeakable accidents and it's possible that her period started suddenly while she was in the middle of the song. Shit happens. BUT… shouldn't she have known that it was on the way and took some precautions? There are period apps now that are hella accurate ya know. So is there really any excuse for this?

Christina-Aguilera-Etta-James-Funeral-1.jpg

Christina-Aguilera-Etta-James-Funeral-2.jpg

Etta+James+Funeral+jgWrmu_EyB6l.jpg

Source: OMG! Christina Aguilera's Period Outshines Her Performance at Etta James' Funeral… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

. Shit happens. BUT… shouldn't she have known that it was on the way and took some precautions? There are period apps now that are hella accurate ya know. So is there really any excuse for this?

Source: OMG! Christina Aguilera's Period Outshines Her Performance at Etta James' Funeral… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]

Yaani wana habari wengine walivo insensitive.... as if an person would opt for such a freak embarrassment.... I really hope she is strong enough to over come this..... Dah!

Acheni kumsingizia, mbona kwenye video clip yake haionekani?

Anaonekana kama kujifuta kitu mguuni, lakini hakukuwa na hiyo michirizi

:mad:

Niliyoiona mie haijazoom. Lakini hizo picha nazo hazionyeshi kuwa zimekuwa zoomed kwa lengo la kuonyesha michirizi. Zinataka kutuonyesha kuwa ilikuwa that obvious but it wasn't

Video inaonyesha kawaida tu, kama video nyengine tu

Mmh lakini pengine kweli, mwili wa binaadamu hauaminiki hata hivyo

And here I was thinking Christina killed it and topped the embarassment of forgetting the words of the US national anthem.

Watu wengine controversy zinawafuata mpaka unaweza kufikiri wanapanga, lakini nani anaweza kujipangia kitu embarassing kama hiki?

Back in the days watu habari kama hii wangeiweka "kapuni", siku hizi kila mtu anataka kuuza gazeti.

And here I was thinking Christina killed it and topped the embarassment of forgetting the words of the US national anthem.

Bado she killed it tu, hilo jengine ni "tatizo la kiufundi, ambalo lilikuwa nje ya uwezo wake"

Mimi 'nakataa' kuamini picha hizi! Hivi mpaka hiyo michirizi ya 'damu' inafika kwenye magoti bado hajashituka tu? Na kwa kuangalia hizo picha hailekei kama alikuwa ame notice tofauti yoyote!

Labda, kuna kitu nashindwa kuelewa pia...hivi hii period inapoanza hakuna kitu chochote mwanamke physically anaki feel kama alart kuwa 'damu' inaanza kutoka?

Kwa vyovyote vile hii ni 'aibu' kubwa!

• Thanks
Reactions: EMT
Jamani, nauliza wanawake wote wakikaribia period they get that feeling or atleast you know your dates. Where is the panty liners for precaution, yaani bonge la NOMARR

Soo sad..ila i really dont get it,there is that feeling that something is not normal downstairs,.au tuko tofauti sijui..

Kama ni yenyewe, duh! sad indeed........accidents happens, dada zetu wanajua, ila hii ya kwenye stage ni balaa.

Back
Top Bottom