Olympic Champion Sam Wanjiru Dies After Fall

The other woman mourns....

dnwanjiru1605xa.jpg

Ms Judy Wambui who claims to be second wife to the late Samuel Wanjiru at her house in White House area of Kiti Estate in Nakuru on May 16, 2011. She said she is five months pregnant and Wanjiru passed by her house before going to Nyahururu on Sunday.​

dnwanjiruwife1502a.jpg

Samuel Wanjiru and his wife Teresia on Valentines Day on February 14, 2011 when they were said to have resolved their differences.

Now that these new, convincing allegations of Wanjiru's illicit extramarital affair are out, I think the Kenyan Police have a solid motive to pursue and indict Wanjiru's wife's Tereziah Njeri Wambui for his murder. Hawa Wanawake wa Kikuyu ni kama wanawake wa Kichagga: hatari sana! Ona alivyofeki huzuni na vidole vyake vilivyo virefu na vingine vimepindiana! As far as I'm concerned, this greedy b.itch killed the dude.

Now that these new, convincing allegations of Wanjiru's illicit extramarital affair are out, I think the Kenyan Police have a solid motive to pursue and indict Wanjiru's wife's Tereziah Njeri Wambui for his murder. Hawa Wanawake wa Kikuyu ni kama wanawake wa Kichagga: hatari sana! Ona alivyofeki huzuni na vidole vyake vilivyo virefu na vingine vimepindiana! As far as I'm concerned, this greedy b.itch killed the dude.

Very very very true hawafai hata kidogo

eish Boss, kuja polepole.. In as much as we'd want to pin a motive on the sudden death of our Olympic champion, we should readily acknowledge the fact that this was purely an accident, contributed mainly by alcohol and infidelity in his marriage. we shouldn't overlook the trouble he had in the past with his wife, and the way he conducted himself in public when he got drunk. we are quick to point fingers without putting ourselves in her shoes, naomba Mungu huyu bibi wake aliezaa naye watoto wawili aridhi mali yote, na apewe kipau mbele in any thing which will come from the IAAF and the endorsements that he had.

Mtu una wake wawili wazuri, na tena bado unafumaniwa... tena nyumbani kwako...!? Dah!

Wanjiru's mother claims son was murdered in bedroom

Updated 4 hr(s) 49 min(s) ago
Related Stories

Olympic champion Wanjiru plunges

Champ dies before he could stand up to challenge

Woman claims to be Wanjiru's 'second wife'

The "Rise and Fall" of Wanjiru

Samuel Kamau Wanjiru dies

Samuel Wanjiru wins the men's London Marathon in London, Sunday, April 26, 2009. Wanjiru died today after leaping off hi

By JAMES MUNYEKI
The mysterious death of Olympic champion Samuel Wanjiru took a new twist on Tuesday with the mother reading foul play in the issue.
Mrs Ann Wanjiru alleged that his son was killed in his bedroom and his body dumped on the ground to conceal evidence.
She claimed that the death was "as a result of his family problems and people who want a share in the sons property."
She denied claims that Wanjiru was found with another woman in his home.Wanjiru said police should conduct further investigation by thoroughly questioning the wife Triza Njeri.

The claims contradicted earlier reports that the athletics champion fell accidentally from the balcony of his Muthaiga residence while pursuing his wife after an argument.

It had been alleged that the two had been caught in his bedroom by the wife at around 12.30 am on Sunday night.
But the mother rubbished the claims saying this was just a gimmick to hide the truth. "I wonder why the police and the wife are giving false statements concerning my son's death. I believe my son did not commit suicide or did he fall accidentally but he was killed," she claimed.

The mother who had called a press conference at her house said there were some blood spots in Kamau's bedroom indicating that he was killed there and his body dumped on the floor."Why did they wash the blood stains in his bedroom if the killing was not done there? Where was the blood from?" she posed.She added that a blunt object might have been used to hit him at the back of his head where he had injuries.

Wanjiru wondered how the night guard did not see Kamau entering the compound in the company of a lady Jane Nduta as it was reported.

She further claimed that it was Njeri who had called for an urgent meeting with Kamau who was by then training in Eldoret.
That, she said, prompted her son to travel late in the night to meet the wife who was in the house. "My son called me on Sunday during the day and informed me that he was due to travel and meet Njeri at the house. How come then that he met his death at a time when the wife called for such a meeting," she said.

On which of the three women was recognised by the family, Wanjiru said it was Mary Wacera who had legally been married by the athlete as he had even paid her dowry.

Introducing her to the press, she said that it was Wacera who had been taking care of her and she was the one every family member knew of.
"As a family, we know of Wacera who has been taking care of me. Njeri was just a girl friend," she noted.

Speaking at the same time, Wacera who has a nine months old baby said they had lived with the athlete since 2009. The Kenya Police officer said they have lived together as a husband and wife and he had even paid her dowry. She now wants Kamau's property be allocated to her so that she can bring up the young Ann Wanjiru.

The move came barely after Njeri had dismissed claims that Kamau was married to other two ladies.
Speaking to The Standard Tuesday morning, she said she did not know of any other lady and demanded that all Kamau's wealth be left under her.

Efforts by The Standard to reach Nyandarua OCPD Jasper Ombati for further clarification on the fresh claims were futile, as he did not pick his phone

eish Boss, kuja polepole.. In as much as we'd want to pin a motive on the sudden death of our Olympic champion, we should readily acknowledge the fact that this was purely an accident, contributed mainly by alcohol and infidelity in his marriage. we shouldn't overlook the trouble he had in the past with his wife, and the way he conducted himself in public when he got drunk. we are quick to point fingers without putting ourselves in her shoes, naomba Mungu huyu bibi wake aliezaa naye watoto wawili aridhi mali yote, na apewe kipau mbele in any thing which will come from the IAAF and the endorsements that he had.

You can say that again bro. But at least take the trouble to read today's "The Standard" before you do so.

6129e_article-1387521-0C16A7F700000578-388_472x301.jpg

Samuel Wanjiru and his wife Triza Njeri. A local police chief said he jumped from the balcony to stop his wife from leaving their house after she discovered him with another woman

6129e_article-1387521-0C17275700000578-254_468x310.jpg

Triza Njeri (right) is supported by a woman after viewing the body of her husband at a funeral home in Nyahururu, a town 94 miles north-west of the Kenyan capital, Nairobi

6129e_article-1387521-0C16961300000578-608_472x346.jpg

Police officers examine the scene where Mr Wanjiru fell from the first-floor balcony of his home in Nyahururu

w260x.jpg

The world marathon champion was a star at 18, married around the same age, was a millionaire in his early 20s and was dead before he turned 25.

Wanjiru was still trying to balance between the money, a rocking marriage, and a complicated social life when he died on Sunday night.
He left behind his young wife, and two children, Anne Wanjiru, four, and Simon Njoroge, two
Source; allAfrica.com: Kenya: Barefoot Boy From Nyahururu Who Became a World Champion

...all I can say is RIP Sammy Wanjiru!...inanisikitisha sana,
Who am I to judge who did the worst in this case?

R.I.P wanjiru,matatizo ya kupata hela nyingi tu kaa wee bado mchanga, mke unaye lakini loo hakuna kutosheka naye,kijana mdogo tu ndio hivyo mwisho wa safari. hapa jamani twasoma funzo kali sana.

The issue makes you wonder how/what the wife is... To push such a man to commit suicide... So sad.

R. I. P Sam...

Duh jamaa alikuwa anawachanganya bila wao kujijua, sasa hamna hata mmoja waliefung nae ndoa, sijui itakuwaje kwenye kugawana mali. Bibie mwenye mimba nampa pole sana.Yaani kaacha kazi kisa kaahidiwa kufunguliwa biashara?

hii sentensi imenistua;

"He told me to resign from work two years ago and promised to establish a business for me after I deliver. Our child was to be delivered at an expensive hospital and all plans had been put in place," she added.

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1: