Oldie but goody

Hussein Njovu

Sep 25, 2006
I heard this joke a while back, but it’s still funny!
Okay, there was a woman driving down the freeway, goin’ quite a bit faster than the speed limit, when she’s pulled over my a policeman.
The officer walks up to the driver’s window. “Do you realize haw fast you were driving?” he asks.
“Yes officer, I know,” the woman responds.
He pulls out his tablet. “May I see your license please?”.
“Oh,” the woman exclaims.”I got that taken away for 6 accounts of drunk driving.”
The policeman, with a suspicious look, asks, “Is this your car, ma’am?”
“No,” she responds. “I killed the owner and chopped him up. If you want proof, I put him in the trunk.”
After slowly backing away from the car a few steps,the officer breaks into a run back to the squad car, and quickly called for backup. Shortly thereafter, 4 more squad cars appeared around the woman’s vehicle.
A senior police officer slowly approached the drivers door. “Excuse me ma’am, but-”
“Did you need to see my license, sir?”.
Bewildered, the man replied with a “yes, ma’am.”
The woman opened her purse and pulled out her driver’s license, handing it to the police officer. After approving of the valid card, he handed it back. Out of suspision, he asked, “Is this your car?”
“Yes, it is.” and the woman pulled out the ownership card for the car, proving to be under her ownership.
The police officer walked back to the trunk, and asked, “Could you open this, please?”
The woman nodded, hitting the open button. All he found was a pair of boots.
Confused, the officer walked back to the driver's door.
“I’m sorry for the disturbance, ma’am, but one of my officers said that you stole this car and chopped up the owner.”
She laughed. “And I suppose the lying son-of-a-bitch told you I was speeding, too.”