Obama to China: Behave like "grown up" economy

Obama pumbafu sana hana mpango bora wamtimue..yeye ni mbaya kuliko hata hao wazungu...mnafiki,ana chuki na gubu, hafai kabisa huyu mjaluo, amekua wa kwanza kuipiga Afrika huku yeye baba yake ni Mwafrika kabsa..iko siku Afrika itawatawala wait you see

hizi comment wanazotoa watu kuhusiana na hii habari...duh! interesting....

"I'm not necessarily against putting more troops in Australia, but how are we going to do that AND decrease our military budget? And then there's the problem with our own borders.........."

"How do we protect other countries when we can't even protect our borders."

"This wont help the debt"

"America: the world's police while everyone else sits on their butts."

"We are broke simply we give it away to other countries, China is the best example. Fix your own system before spending money on someone elses."

"Could an Obama supporter please explain to me why did Obama win the Nobel Peace Prize?"

"We can't go to war with China. Who would make all the crap we buy?"

"so.. yesterday we were cutting the spending for the military.. now today we opening another base and equiping it.. hahaha the news is funny"

"We have to pay taxes in the U.S. which in turn pays for police to protect us. The rest of the world gets free protection paid for by U.S. taxpayers. When are they going to start paying us for protection ?"

"Troops are jumping for Joy and clicking their heels. A station in Australia Heyyyyyyyyyyy, heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy."

"Doesn't Australia have their very own Military? Bringing our troops home from every single country throughout the world is not isolationism, it's called self preservation and re-investing our money right here at home in the USA."

"Australia is an ally, so let them protect their own area of the world and know we stand ready to support them in case of emergency. Why do we need to create yet another base?"

"I knew the troops weren't coming home just relocating, we will always be occupying some country"

"i,m not worried about china takeing this country u better worry about the illegials"

"If you have property on the border, you are not allowed to defend your property from illegals. If you do, you will be sued and more than likely arrested."

"Sometimes I feel like I'm a German before WWII"

benetton_unhate_obama_hu_jintao_dps_ssh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom