Obama likely to lose 2012 Election!

Shinto

JF-Expert Member
Dec 6, 2010
Hey guys,
Looks like tides are turining on our 'beloved' Obama.
Reading comments from most of Americans, Obama is not fairing vey well.
I have feeling Obama is not going to win this year, anybody shares my view?

may be the ******* will redeem him after his heyday downlow support announcements

I don't think so..I live in USA. Obama will win the general elections in November. What have you been reading? Right wing blogs? He has done alot for this country. Bin Laden is dead, the car indusrty is now making huge profits (They were on a brink of bankruptcy), unemployment rate is 8.1%, from nearly 10%, and economists are predicting the rate will be around 7% come election time., more than 3 million private sector jobs have been created, since he took office, and the list goes on and on.

Thats the positive side of the equation! do keep a close watch over the Euro zone crisis in Europe; he did express a rather dim opinion last nite in Chicago to the NATO leaders; if the crisis deepens it could impact on him negatively at the ballot box because with it the American economy may also suffer. stay vigilant.

Hey guys,

Do you know American voters?. It is too early to determine the fate of any candidate in November 6 election. After taking the country to a false war in Iraq, lots of people lost their lives and tax payers' money melted for no good Who thought George Bush would win the 2004 re-election bid?. The odds of Obama to be re-elected in 2012 are much much much less than they were in 2008. The election is not going to be decided by pundits' opinions you ready on the blogs and site rather the real people who knows what it means about changing a president. If people feel confortable with the state and direction of the economy it is most likely the incumbent will be given first priority by voters, but this is not only the case people wants to know what would be done by a different president?, his realiability, his agenda etc.

So don't be swayed by those hate right wing comments, they are noisy and hate mongers but Americans are smarter than People who are swayed to vote after eating pilau and given clothes.

i wouldnt shed a tear if obama lost this coming elections...he promised so much and delivered peanuts...he's a celebrity president at a time when we need strong leadership and get more people to work....

i wouldnt shed a tear if obama lost this coming elections...he promised so much and delivered peanuts...he's a celebrity president at a time when we need strong leadership and get more people to work....

Peanuts? really? He did the most he could do under the circumstances. He does not have control over the congress. Does not have a supermajority (60 votes) in the senate. In other words, he doesn't have a filibuster proof congress. Republicans are there to say no to almost everything he wants to do. Remember they said that their main goal is to make him a one term president. The American people know whats going on. I can't wait for the debates to start.

So mtotowamjini, do you think/believe Mitt Romney will deliver for you? He has the same policies like George Bush. The result was a recession, and he save the country from it. You think he is a celebrity president? What do you exactly mean?

Hope watampa Obama maana same thing anachotaka kufanya Romney/Republican wakishinda ndicho kinachoendeleza matatizo uero zone na nchi nyingi zime fall in double dip recession kwa ajiri ya cut & austerity ambazo ndio policy wanazotaka kuzileta Republican,atleast American Economy is growing again,lakini Americans wengi hamnazo kabisa kichwani na hawana idea na kinachoendelea...waache tuu wawape Republican in return for cut,austerity and tax cuts for richies then waingie mtaani kama wenzao wa Europe ambao wako in recession since 2008:biggrin:

let him go. We dont need him any more as he is supporting gay marriages.

...wont be close,Obama will win big....hint angalia electoral college map/votes and spanish population.

I'm also waiting for the debates... Incumbent President, First Black president, Law Professor Msomi Mzuri, Nobel Laureate Versus.. msomi mfanyabiashara mnunua makampuni yaliyokufa kawafukuza watu kazi..akayauza kwa bei ya juu.... Anayejua wapi akae ili mambo yake yamnyookee. kwa kubadili msimamo wa jambo moja mara kwa mara!!!!

Tunasubiri.. Patamu hapo

Hey guys,
Stop watching Faux news, listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. You will be just fine, and come November Obama will get his second term.

Mzee wa maluv davi - anamwaga mavisi kwa kwenda mbele kwa kila mwanamke bila kujali umri!!! Na ni Rais wa kwanza wa Marekani kuwa Anti-Israel!!

images
images
images
images
images
images

Mzee wa maluv davi - anamwaga mavisi kwa kwenda mbele kwa kila mwanamke bila kujali umri!!! Na ni Rais wa kwanza wa Marekani kuwa Anti-Israel!!

images
Its so real! Michelle atakuwa anaweweseka akiona busu analopewa bibi wa kijerumani!

So mtotowamjini, do you think/believe Mitt Romney will deliver for you? He has the same policies like George Bush. The result was a recession, and he save the country from it. You think he is a celebrity president? What do you exactly mean?

thats exactly my point...there are no alternatives...going back to what you said about republicans saying no to everything obama wants to do...if he wins the second term and republicans retain their majority...wouldnt it be the same thing all over again...whatever obama wants to do he wouldnt be able to do it...whats the point of him being a president then if he cant implement his policies...

Republicans are thinking about politics rather sorting out their country...its the normal ppo who are suffering... and the fact that obama is black doesnt help either...and i have a feeling democrats would lose more seats this time around...

Stop watching Faux news, listening to Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. You will be just fine, and come November Obama will get his second term.

I'm trying to do my calculations here to see which states he's likely to win or lose and the maths just dont add up...

let him go. We dont need him any more as he is supporting gay marriages.

Gay marriage would have been a disaster in Tanzania (ask Bishop Muhogolo of Dodoma), but for the developed society like American, is not a big issue.

Back
Top Bottom