Obama Citizenship Scandal Grows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bado na wewe umekosea kwa ku Conceal indentity ya mtu hapa.
Hata kama amekosea si vizuri kuweka jina lake hapa.
Mbaya zaidi watu wameonyesha racism ya wazi wazi.

Hizi ndio zinazotu cost sana katika mambo mengi ya kimaendeleo, eti mbona unaonyesha racism wazi wazi..!!!
Mkuu MF nafikiri zama za kuumia chini kwa chini zimekwishapita, unafikiri huyo Gabachori ama magabachori wengine waliojaa kibao TZ na sisi ni nani anaonyesha racism waziwazi..??? ustaarabu usio na mpango ndio unatumaliza. mambo ya kumpa mgeni kitanda na wewe kulala chini yalikuwa enzi za mababu zetu. huyo mgeni anachukua kitanda na mke then unachekelea eti nimemkarimu. achana kabisa na hawa watu. let me stop here before i smash my keyboard into pieces

Blah blah blah.........

Raj Patel, a.k.a the truth.
Spare us our time.
We know you are a very patriotic American citizen, but can you please tell me what is the significant of your post? My understanding of your copied and pasted article is that, it was aimed to American GOP supporters, so why you bring it here on JF? I can't understand!

It is unlikely there are many JF members who will respond en masse and write back to those Republican House Judiciary members !! Most here are not Americans let alone GOP members!!!

Actually the article was aimed at anyone interested in the truth. I am not a GOP supporter nor claim any political party affiliation but the truth interests me( hence my username). There have been numerous articles about Obantu on this forum despite your claim that most here are not Americans so my post is not all that inappropriate, no? Or is any post on this forum that does not do one or all of the following automatically inappropriate or below the forum standards:

Praise "the one", portray "the one" as godsend of some sort to lift mankind, the messiah sent from heaven to solve all that is wrong with America and the world, the greatest ever lived, etc.

We all know Obama was born on top of big tree, somewhere in Kenya's village, actually his parents flied by 'ungo' from Hawaii, brought Barack into the world from that tree then back to Hawaii but which is proper way to influence American public to buy this argument? That job is up to twisted right wing, Klan members and Rednecks.

The more Obantu refuses to answer the questions and provide his birth certificate the more American public will buy "this" argument. You see, it is all up to Obantu at this point. He can silence the rumours, rumblings or let them spread like wild fires all over the Internet. The way to silence the critics is to provide proof of his citizenship. It's very simple.

One thing for sure though is majority of Americans are not naive and live in 21 century and that is why Obama got where he is today, unlike few of you who is clearly left behind, miss the bus and still stuck in 60s (if your posts is any form of judging your true state of mind)

Why Obantu got where he is today? Perhaps the below video provides the more accurate explanation than the one you just gave. See for yourself:

How Obama Got Elected

You are so obsessed with Obama being a president-elect huuh? Get a life Raj and accept the reality of life in 21st century,the fact remains you will see more and more black peoples achieve their life goals, whether you like it or not.

More power to them. I have nothing against black people achieving their goals. I am interested in the truth like I have stated earlier.

You can't control the reality that the colour of one skin is no longer the barrier for one to be successful, instead nowadays success or failure depends on someone hardwork and determinations. YES WE CAN!!!

I hope you are right. Why? So we don't have to listen to the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons of the world telling us racism is source of one's failure. No more excuses as color of one skin is no longer the barrier.

Let me give you this fact: Hate Is Slow Killer (which is very painful death) The more you hate the more you demage your heart and mind, the more you will continue to suffer internally, the more likely to increase serious damage to your Brain and Organs, subsequently the reason to your painful DEATH, Who have last laugh eeh? You HATER or Bantu who continue living his life happily, achieving something and cause you more pain?

Another great idea. I hope the people who read my posts on this forum don't hate me due to the reasons you have posted. It is just bad for their health. No more hate, no more hate...

The Mumbai attacks is currently a very sad and serious issue which I think is far more important and close to you (as someone of Asian background) enough to engage your brain and join sensible discussion, unfortunately we haven't seen your contributions on this so far? Instead you always throws more nonsense after nonsense!!!

I wouldn't consider this post nonsense and neither would many Americans (or anyone interested in the truth for that matter) as they become more aware of Obantu's citizenship questions.

Hii ina nikumbusha hadithi ya Mamonku 7.

Mamonku kwa kawaida hawana ushirika na wanawake katika namna wanaume wengi duniani hujishirikisha.
Siku moja walikuwa wakisafiri kwa miguu kutoka kijiji kimoja huko Cambodia kwenda kijiji kingine. Wakiwa karibu na kufika walijikuta wakishuka bonde lenye kijito. Pale kwenye kijito ilimlazimu kila mtu avuke kwa kugusa yale maji, yaani unatoa viatu pandisha kanzu yako hadi mapajani na kuvuka.

Pembeni ya kijito alikuwepo demu Bomba wa Kikambodia alikuwa akiomba msaada wa mtu kumbeba na kumvusha kwenye kile kijito, kwasababu unajua tena alikuwa mauramba mitandio na nguo nyingine nyingi za kudarizi .

Monku wa kwanza akapita kama hajamwona vile wa pili wa tatu mpaka wa sita wakamkaukia.
Monku wa 7 alisimama akawatazama wenzake akaamua kumbeba yule binti mikononi, yule binti naye alijishika na kuzungusha mikono yake shingoni mwa yule monku huku kalaza kichwa begani kwa monku hadi ng'ambo.
Kile kitendo kiliwaudhi sana wale mamonku wengine 6.

Njia nzima mamonku wale sita waliendelea kumlaumu mwenzao na kumsuta kwamba amevunja kanuni kuu ya umonki kwa kumbeba yule binti katika namna isiyo faa na hivyo ni lazima ajisafi na kutubu.
Masimango hayo yaliendelea kwa muda mrefu karibu siku nzima.

Mwishowe yule Monku wa saba akaamua kuwajibu na kusema.

" Mimi nilimbeba yule binti kuvuka kijito na kumshusha ng'ambo, lakini ninyi wenzangu baada ya mimi kumshusha mmembeba yule binti mioyoni mwenu mpaka dakika hii. Kati yangu mimi na ninyi nani atakiwaye kujisafi mwili roho na akili?"

kipande cha Safari kilichobaki kiliendelea Mammonki wote wakiwa kimya.

Status
Not open for further replies.