Obama anaboa na matumizi ya teleprompter ktk karibu kila hotuba

Obantu may be more intelligent than an average Bantu but to me he is nothing special. In fact I have come across many Bantus that are far more intelligent than Obantu. I was never jealous of them nor am I jealous of Obantu. I am however, critical of his policies, his ideology, his vision, his radicalism and just about everything he stands for.

To make things easy for yourself and avoid depression so as to keep a peace of mind for yourself....refrain from anything about the US....don't visit US, If you live there, leave, and also don't read the materials concerning US and President Obama for 4 years......because....he will there for those years. I wish you good health away from US affairs.

Jambo la kufurahisha ni kuwa Obama, licha kuwa ni mzungumzaji mzuri, anauwezo wa kuutumia teknolojia kuweza kuridhisha umma wake inapohitahika. Hilo mimi nampongeza maana teknolojia ipo kuturahisishia mambo na sio kuyafanya magumu .

Jambo la kufurahisha ni kuwa Obama, licha kuwa ni mzungumzaji mzuri, anauwezo wa kuutumia teknolojia kuweza kuridhisha umma wake inapohitahika. Hilo mimi nampongeza maana teknolojia ipo kuturahisishia mambo na sio kuyafanya magumu .

O-Bummer sio mzungumzaji mzuri. Kajawa na ma word fillers kibao akiwa hasomi teleprompter. Labda unge rephrase ulichosema na useme O-Bummer ni msomaji mzuri wa hotuba

The volume of US economy is larger that that is EU combined, they US has all what it takes to sustain social welfare if it is carefully executed. Germany, the largest economy in EU which has more immigrants that US can sustain it and even make profit out of it. By the way there are already some welfare system in place already. If you look at most bastards in US (born out of wedlock) you will see that they also product of the system which allows for a family of 4 to hav some benefits.
Let us face it Barack is hated because he is black, not because of what he is doing. Those who think he is smart have chosen him, and those who think he is a coon throw everything at him, let us give him a break. I ould be very happy if we engage in this kind of debate, debatin our president.
I think George Bush was the worst US presedent i have ever know, not Obama, at least for the moment.

Having a larger area doesn't necessarly mean you can sustain social welfare. We are talking about having the money to pay for every social welfare program that Obantu is advocating. America doesn't have that kind of money. The current social programs are already bankrupting America and Obantu wants to expand them even further. What sense does that make?
The state of California in America, once a prosperous and thriving state tried to pay for social welfare programs including for illegal alliens. Do you know what happened? The state is bankrupt, people are emmigrating. Welfare state doesn't work in a populous nation like America without serious consequences.

If we go by his record so far, Obantu is one of the worst presidents in history. So far he has had stock markets crash under his watch, massive job losses, restructuring of American society, he is continuing war mongering policies of George Bush, he is failing to protect America as there is a drug war in neighboring Mexico that he hasn't tackled. The drug war is spilling into the United States and he is doing nothing about it. All he has been doing so far is travelling around using tax dollars, give campaign speeches instead of addressing important issues. He has upset the Brits (America's closest ally) by snubing their prime minister. He has signed a bunch of executive orders that could have serious consequences to the country.

He has also been living it up in a time of economic crisis like Mugabe, cocktail parties every week, White House bashes and so forth. And the taxpayers are paying for all his shenanigans!!

Mkuu The TRUTH, your observation is very interesting. Let the time judge this nigger. I wonder what story will he be telling the yankees after 100 days in office.

Wakuu,
Hebu niondoeni ushamba hiyo teleprompter ndo nini hasa kabla sijasome hilo lihabari lote. Nataka kupata picha.

Ndani ya chama chake obama alizidiwa mbali sana na yule mama ktk midahalo na zaidi ktk vision ya kichumi, angalia idadi wataalamu ambao sasa ndio wanajitahidi ku reform america economy utakuta ni timu ya clinton bill na hillary.

Nakubaliana sana na nyani ngabu ktk hoja yake ya msingi.

All in all sasa barack ndiye kidume wa dunia, he is truly best student of abraham lincoln (the american darling).

Unapoona mkuu wa nchi yupo tayari kufanya kazi na watu waliomponda/aliowaponda on his way state house ni lazima mtu huyo awe timamu sana na mpenda nchi.

Lincoln did it to his nambari one enemy aliposhinda urais wa america, barack obama amefanya hivyo ktk idadi kubwa pentagon kamuacha mtaalam gates, foreign yuko hillary na kikubwa zaidi ni biden kuwa vp maana hiyo ni sawa na ben -mkiti makamu cigweyimis , todate obama he is the winner in all spheres na history itamkumbuka kwa mengi

The following are quotes from Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln was a racist so it is amazing how people compare him to Obantu.

In an address at Springfield, Illinois, on June 26, 1857:

A separation of the races is the only perfect preventive of amalgamation, but as immediate separation is impossible the next best thing is to keep them apart where they are not already together… Such separation, if ever affected at all, must be effected by colonization… The enterprise is a difficult one, but ‘where there is a will there is a way;' and what colonization needs now is a hearty will. Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest. Let us be brought to believe it is morally right, and at the same time, favorable to, or at least not against, our interest, to transfer the African to his native clime, and we shall find a way to do it, however great the task may be. (Vol. II, pp. 408-9) 3

In the famous Lincoln-Douglas Debates in Charleston, Illinois, Lincoln said:

I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races. I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with White people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will ever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. (Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois on September 18, 1858 (Vol. III pp. 145-461))4

The following are President Lincoln's words at a repatriation ceremony in Washington, D.C.

I have urged the colonization of the negroes, and I shall continue. My Emancipation Proclamation was linked with this plan. There is no room for two distinct races of white men in America, much less for two distinct races of whites and blacks.

I can conceive of no greater calamity than the assimilation of the negro into our social and political life as our equal…

Within twenty years we can peacefully colonize the negro and give him our language, literature, religion, and system of government under conditions in which he can rise to the full measure of manhood. This he can never do here. We can never attain the ideal union our fathers dreamed, with millions of an alien, inferior race among us, whose assimilation is neither possible nor desirable. (Vol. V, pp. 371-5) 2

Source:

Lincoln, A. (1953-55). Collected Works.

Back
Top Bottom