Nokia E7 charging problem

Ikimita

JF-Expert Member
Oct 23, 2010
My new lady Nokia E7 (ex Finland) which I bought while I was in transit and expected to be a total mobile office doesn't give me joy, none at all.

This bloody phone does not charge a battery. I have tried several times using USB cable that came with it but no joy. When I connect to the power the led indicator will light up for few seconds and then go off. As you would normally expect when the led indicator is on the phone charges and vice versa. After several tries I had to turn off yesterday because the battery was low. I bring this matter here for your attention expecting that one of us may have experienced the same problem and will be in a position to give me some clues on how to fix it.

My hands up guys, plz help!!

try to boost your battery, cause it seems your battery has been discharged completely.

Boosting is not a good idea, but there is a Warning on support page for e7 (charging) stating that for a flat battery, some minutes are needed to get the on-screen charging indicator. Also, for a long-time unused battery, plug the charger, wait some minutes, unplug and then plug again.

try to boost your battery, cause it seems your battery has been discharged completely.

Boosting is not a good idea, but there is a Warning on support page for e7 (charging) stating that for a flat battery, some minutes are needed to get the on-screen charging indicator. Also, for a long-time unused battery, plug the charger, wait some minutes, unplug and then plug again.

Thank you Ambili and Zolong1.

I tried to work on your ideas mate but still sucks. Then, I ask myself how long should I let it wait - 30 min or 45 min? I put it on power for about an hour now but doesn't come back to life.

mimi ninayo moja lakini imekuja na cable aina mbili za kucharge.so try the other

Mimi nilipewa cable moja pekee ambayo ni fupi na ina vipande viwili yaani waya na kichagio. Waya unaichomeka kwenye kichajio kwa mkao wa USB.

Hiyo cable ya pili ikoje kaka?

My new lady Nokia E7 (ex Finland) which I bought while I was in transit and expected to be a total mobile office doesn't give me joy, none at all.

This bloody phone does not charge a battery. I have tried several times using USB cable that came with it but no joy. When I connect to the power the led indicator will light up for few seconds and then go off. As you would normally expect when the led indicator is on the phone charges and vice versa. After several tries I had to turn off yesterday because the battery was low. I bring this matter here for your attention expecting that one of us may have experienced the same problem and will be in a position to give me some clues on how to fix it.

My hands up guys, plz help!!
Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia E7 not charging - Nokia Support Discussions

Kuna Mini USB charger una plug kwenye umeme je walikupa? Hapa chini ipo juu kulia.

nokia-e7-accessories.jpg

Mimi nilipewa cable moja pekee ambayo ni fupi na ina vipande viwili yaani waya na kichagio. Waya unaichomeka kwenye kichajio kwa mkao wa USB.

Hiyo cable ya pili ikoje kaka?

Sikonge, hiyo mini USB charger nilipewa lakini ndio ikawa inanikosesha amani. Nimegundua charger za aina hii zina usumbufu kiasi fulani.

Jana nilinunua charger tofauti yaani zile za moja kwa moja bila kuunga. Simu imekubali inachaji - kitu kipo hewani aisee!!

Nawashukuru wote mliochangia hapo juu kwa msaada wenu wa mawazo. Kobe ni mbadala wa ukweli kama ikitokea charger zote zinashindwa kufanya kazi, huo ndiyo ulikuwa ushauri kutoka kwa watu wengi niliokutana nao.

Asantee

Sikonge, hiyo mini USB charger nilipewa lakini ndio ikawa inanikosesha amani. Nimegundua charger za aina hii zina usumbufu kiasi fulani.

Jana nilinunua charger tofauti yaani zile za moja kwa moja bila kuunga. Simu imekubali inachaji - kitu kipo hewani aisee!!

Nawashukuru wote mliochangia hapo juu kwa msaada wenu wa mawazo. Kobe ni mbadala wa ukweli kama ikitokea charger zote zinashindwa kufanya kazi, huo ndiyo ulikuwa ushauri kutoka kwa watu wengi niliokutana nao.

Asantee

Ikimita, huwezi amini cjatumia E7 yangu cku ya 3 sasa tatizo ni hili hili.

Hiyo charger ya moja kwa moja bila kuunga ikoje, na naweza ipata wapi.

Sometimes going back to the basic is the best way forward.

Asante

When you talk about USB charger to me it means you are charging on a PC other wise in many cases PC fails to charge the battery which is too low. when the battery is left in the phone the battery gets drained there some connections which get direct voltages from the battery the best way is to use a direct charger as others have suggested

Back
Top Bottom